The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Byzantium (DoC) View Post
    i agree well done on fixing MY problem......
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• That's also fixed? I'm glad to hear that!!
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
        That's also fixed? I'm glad to hear that!!
        tis all good now...

now if only my ingame problems were so easy to fix...
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          Vote:
          Yes: 9 (89% of voters, 60% of players) --> 1 more 'yes' vote needed for the rule change to be accepted.
          Robert
          mzprox
          Jeroen
          Toni
          bamf226
          Black Knight
          Rempedaalops
          Hendriks
          The Priest

No: 1 (9% of votes, 6% of players)

Abstain: 1 (9% of votes, 6% of players)

Could someone put in one more yes from those who missed this vote? so we can get over it. If you dont know what was this about shame on you, you should had followed this thread .

Comment

• Originally posted by mzprox View Post
            the vote is about:
            current system:
            You have 8 vouchers so you can give away 8 techs for whatever you want. If you dont have techs to give away then your vouchers are useless.

suggested modification:
            You can receive a tech for a voucher. This would allow advanced civs to gift techs to the less advanced if they pay the cost of trade (ie voucher)

but vouchers cannot be traded like it was in BtP
            ok I dig up some short explanation, for further info look up page 2-4.

Comment

• The rule change has already been effectuated.
              There was also a time limit, when the limmit had passed, 89% of the voters agreed with the rule change, which was enough.

Comment

• We seem to have gone to 24 hr turns. Is that right? Caused by a Persian/Russian war? Clarity would be good.
                Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Awww war already come on I like my fast timer.
                  The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Ozzy asked me on behalf of a then for me unknown civ to extend the turn timer from this turn on. Apparently this was Persia or Russia, since I was told that war would break out during this turn.

Comment

• we want peace! and faster turns

Comment

• we want peace! and faster turns

(though I agree with what has happened - just eliminate each other soon please)
                        Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• Yes, it was me, I asked Ozzy to ask Robert to put the turn timer to 24h for this turn.
                          I wanted to give Russia enough time to respond, but I did not want to warn Russia about the attack, and since Robert may be Russia, I asked Ozzy to ask Robert. Thanks Ozzy. I will not abuse you picture anymore

The war can be over next turn, if it's up to me.

By the way, I enjoyed it a lot to foreshadow this war with storries!
                          It was quite troublesome to write stories that would not reveal too much and at the same time would explain it all after the war started. I hope I did it right.
                          Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                          <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• What ever it is your doing keep it up. Your leader is killing me
                            The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Guys, for the record: we try to keep the turns as short as possible.
                              The fact that there's a 24h turn timer doesn't mean that we hope that we need them. They're mostly there to give Russia enough time to wage war after Persia has moved.

Persia/Russia, how much time do you need per turn to play your move? (at most)

Comment

• Has Russia posted anything? Apart from an early lead, not unusual for an Imperialist Civ, logic would say that they are very new. Let us hear some Russian propaganda about this outrageous war launched upon them. Hastog the Hairy doesn't sound that middle-eastern either!
                                “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                                - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X