No announcement yet.

The Dance of Civilizations [Diplo Game] [Organization Thread Pt1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to make it a 14h turn timer for now to see if Russia and Persia can keep up with that. (Both already said they were ok with a shorter turn timer).
    If all goes fine we may lower it even more
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• so much for anon play.. and seeing you all know who each other is why cant the rest...

Comment

• Its ok Korea aka Ras I know who 4 players are for sure but I think it best to keep this anon for as long as we can. That way we don't end up killing eachother for reasons other then IC.
        The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Korea (DoC) View Post
          so much for anon play.. and seeing you all know who each other is why cant the rest...
          I'm sorry about that, Korea. But when you meet in real life, it's hard to not talk about that stuff.

Comment

• I agree we should keep up with anonymous play. Its not so much about not knowing who people are, but it keeps us focused on engaging in the role play with these nations, rather than those who have a post in diplo/on apolyton remembering history from the past.
            Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων

Comment

• I think that RP, Jeroen and Toni should get penalty points somewhere for revealing their identity. Or at least we should reload to the point before they met, to undo it.
              Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• Originally posted by Persia (DoC) View Post
                I think that RP, Jeroen and Toni should get penalty points somewhere for revealing their identity. Or at least we should reload to the point before they met, to undo it.
                Interesting and how exactly will this work out if we dont know who they are???
                The civ formerly known as The Holy Empire of Britannia/dutch

Comment

• whatever, as i always say anon never lasts... but seems bad when i reveal who i am but ok when others do it.. must be european thing .....

Comment

• Jeroen, Robert and Toni

Jeroen, Toni and Robert

Comment

• ahh the joys of youth...

Comment

• Robert does need to watch his consumption of Dutch beer and full fat cheese or he will end up with a beard as well.

Good to see you boys having fun but never mix politics and religion with a piss-up. Any one of you could have died if Hastog had been slandered!
                        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
                        - Anon

Comment

• Thank you Dani (My wife) for taking these great shots

Comment

• Christmas is coming

Last year at the last minute it was decided that BtP should take a break for the Christmas / New Year period. Can be argued either way. If lots of people are going to be away/other things on their minds for the week from Christmas to New Year, probably best to pause, else its will be a strange sub's game, tricky when there are all sorts of international tension like at the moment. But if most people are looking foward to playing over tahn period, its a shame to stop.

If we do have a week long pause or the like we may need to think about the voting. Do we extend the voting period a little into Jan or what.

Personally I would go for a pause, but my main concern was to raise the issue for discussion now before Christmas Eve.

Comment

• I'm ok either way. I will be able to play during christmas.
                              If Russia has christmas plans we should pause. We're having this wonderful war that should not be spoiled by stupid subs!

Best would be of course to continue the war during christmas
                              Force is always beside the point when subtlety will serve
                              <a href = "http://apolyton.net/forums/showpost.php?p=5759340&postcount=49">Darius order to kill Oroetes</a></p>

Comment

• I can play (and would like to ) (would miss a few turns, but doesnt matter)

Comment

Working...
                                X