This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
    I actually asked this same question a few weeks ago and nobody told me either. Which is why I find it ridiculous that the people who are running this game whine all the time but aren't actually, you know, running the game.
    No doubt with all the spam and re-re-re-hashes of issues that have been decided and discussed months ago the question got lost in the shuffle. I think your point underscores what Cyber and I have been talking about this whole time.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
      i just registered my leader and the password was the same one i use to log in to the game.
      That's probably because you used the same password as the one you gave to Cyber when he setup the email accounts and the pitboss server.
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

Seriously. As time goes by I am paying less and less attention to the threads. It is getting comical really.

But, I do have a serious org matter to bring up. I'm trying to register my leader on CivStats and it is asking for a password.

It asks me to select my leader in the game. Then it asks for a "Registration Password"

The explanation it gives is: "Your game administrator chooses this password. It is not your player password."

So.... what is the password?

Also, what is HRE's diplo e-mail?

Edit: MMC tells me, " the password is the same one you gave to Cyber at the start of the game... the one he used to make your plomp email"

So.. what is that?
        it was already decided not to use the civstats site for diplo so this is a non game item that should be in the CHAT thread.

Meantime we are trying to discuss the organsiation of the double turn rule.

move along people.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC

That's probably because you used the same password as the one you gave to Cyber when he setup the email accounts and the pitboss server.
          and jsut to put a spanner in the works. i tried the password i sent cyber originaly, tryed the double length one her used instead and noneworked.

Comment

• EDIT: Realized what he was talking about.

Well that story involving the 'Cockeral' is from a real story about Ji Gong the buddhist monk, and I wanted to use 'c0ck' because it is a chinese story about him (he was well travelled but mainly travelled in China actually) and I wanted to stick to that term because in the story I read it used that word. My main point of complaint was that the word is only bad if you are immature and/or a jackass. Like Pinchak.

So its not right to ban it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
              I actually asked this same question a few weeks ago and nobody told me either. Which is why I find it ridiculous that the people who are running this game whine all the time but aren't actually, you know, running the game.
              1. I'm moving into a new house and I just got a daughter few weeks ago. Nevertheless am I still running this game and reading everything.

2. I am not whining at all. never did.

3. I've stated many times that people should use the password they got for the mail/poly login for anything I registrated them for.

so please stop posting this kinda crap about me.

PM me if you want to you know your password.
              I'll send a password to Ozzy, The Capo and Raz. (it can't be a coincident that exactly the non anon guys don't know their passwords :P )
              Formerly known as "CyberShy"
              Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Every turn is being autosaved and kept on file.
                I have the begin-save of every turn so far and I'll keep it.

We can use it to look into possible cheats later

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                  PM me if you want to you know your password.
                  I'll send a password to Ozzy, The Capo and Raz. (it can't be a coincident that exactly the non anon guys don't know their passwords :P )
                  Well actually, if you remember, I came into the game for someone else, so I wasn't around for all of the pre-game information. But I appreciate it.

And on top of all that my passwords are not all the same anyway.

Comment

• I registered as TheCapo, is this going to be an issue?

I've also sent a diplomatic message as a test (ie it just says "test") to the Maya, so if that player wouldn't mind confirming that it worked that would be great. Another thing I noticed was there is an option to put a picture up (or at least a spot for an image showed up with a ? in it); does anybody know how I put up a picture?
                    Last edited by The Capo; August 18, 2008, 18:06.
                    "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Okay, this is the last consecutive post I swear;

@CS; alright, all of those things are you busy doing is fine, and reading the threads is fantastic, but what is the decision as far as the war-turn rule goes?

And what are the ramifications if you break this rule?

Assuming there is a rule.
                      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• The ramifications wil ldepend on who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
                          Okay, this is the last consecutive post I swear;

@CS; alright, all of those things are you busy doing is fine, and reading the threads is fantastic, but what is the decision as far as the war-turn rule goes?

And what are the ramifications if you break this rule?

Assuming there is a rule.
                          That rule has been set in stone for quite some time already: 33% of the turn must have passed before you can move again, or the other player(s) you're warring with must have moved already.

As soon as the majority of hte players speaks out against that rule we will reconsider it.

I think 85% of the players agrees with it.

If someone breaks the rule then it must be compensated. We should decide everytime it happens. If no harm was made, no compensation should have to be done.

Comment

• Silence does not mean people agree Cyber.

All that was mentioned was double turns are bad.

Then some people said to wait 33% of the timer.

Enopugh people are concerned that it shoudl be discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
                              I registered as TheCapo, is this going to be an issue?
                              No. You're not anonymous anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Vikings
                                Silence does not mean people agree Cyber.

All that was mentioned was double turns are bad.

Then some people said to wait 33% of the timer.

Enopugh people are concerned that it shoudl be discussed.
                                It has been discussed and the majority of the people who voiced their opinion agreed with the rule.
                                People who don't voice their opinions won't be listened to. Maybe they disagree, maybe they agree. How can I know if they don't speak out?

The 33% rule was set before the game started and I think it's a fair rule. No reason at all to abandon it.
                                But if you believe that people want to change the rule, feel free to try.

Comment

Working...
                                X