Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any rule against sacking a few cities when your at war with someone. for instance if i were to go to war against the mayans and i take 2 of there cities could i just do what i want with them or is there a rule against burning or sacking a city?

Comment

• @ Capo: No i didn't get the message, because I am not registered in the game from a civstats perspective.

And for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to register my civ on civstats for this game.

Comment

• JUST LOGIN WITH THE SAME USER NAME AND PASSWORD CYBER GAVE YOU.

Comment

• @ Japan; I don't know what you mean by sacking. Or doing what you want with a city. Traditionally in diplogames wars of conquest are slightly rare, or have been at least. Generally you take peripheral cities, colonies, or disputed border regions. Cities like capitals, or cities around the capitals normally get returned. There is no rule of course, and there have always been exceptions to this, these are just generally understood things. There is nothing wrong with conquering cities (although you should not conquer whole civilizations), but you should try and remember that there is a reason we call these things DIPLOgames. Razing cities doesn't occur often, and I personally think it should be permitted, but some people are completely against this, so keep that in mind as you pillage, rape, and burn your way to the top.
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• sacking is another way to say capturing. i don't plan on taking out entire civilizations but i will be starting my war against a certain few who have pissed me off. i will show no mercy nor will i take any prisoners so i won't try to take a capital but i will burn down a city or two. i just wanted to know if there was a rule against this but since there is not then i can finally take off the kid gloves.

Comment

• Just post a lot about it and why you so peeved off

DIPLO needs to jsutify the asttacks, not jsut negotiate them back

PS. good to see the delete mafia been back , but left tonis comment regarding how quick the turn went

Comment

• Its REALLY bad form to attack people for no reason, which seems to be what you are suggesting (getting mad at someone in the forums = no reason). I mean, this isn't just a glorified MP game Japan, its a Diplogame. You really aren't supposed to attack people simply because they "piss you off," especially when you seem to be pissed off pretty easily.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• i'm sorry but to take full advantage of my civ's trait i have no choice but to fight. Japan is made for fighting and to tell me i can't fight is the same as telling me i can't eat or breath. i cannot and will not go against my very nature so please don't get offened if you are one of the ones i fight against.

Comment

• my people want blood and i am i must give them what they want. i no longer have a choice in the matter.

Comment

• C'mon Japan at least manufacture a casus beli.

Comment

• at least make a post after the war like Maya did...

oh and make some double moves too and say you got no advantage

Comment

• I'm only a few milimeters away from joining the delete maffia as well.....
                          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Japan, you are playing a Diplogame.

Jesus ****ing christ, at least shut the hell up and make something up if you want to go around fighting wars, you are ****ing annoying. Nobody cares, you're tough, and you like to fight, NOBODY GIVES A ****. I don't even care any more, do whatever the hell you want. This game has been goddam annoying so far.

One Love.

Comment

• Capo my friend (follow my advice), just ignore all the threads except the Story one. Play your game and do you diplo with the civs you are close to.

Why come here to just to be annoyed. If Japan wants a war, let him start one. This will spice things up. And seeing that he is a regular poster i bet he will post his reasons for that in the proper way.

Wars spices up the stories, I love seeing maps showing attacks etc.

Comment

• Enjoy the game, that is the GOAL here

Comment

Working...
                                X