Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber, when you can, please add the vote address to the first post with the other game info.

Thanks!

Comment

• I'm just thinking we might have been a bit quick to pull up HRE on posting.

On the one hand it's bad form to start a war without posting a story context.
      (This is a judgement call - being something we all see differently) So, not a rule breaker.

But I think in the set up thread we agreed on a post every 100 turns or was it a month?
      "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
      *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• i say if the HRE dosn't want to post then they shouldn't play.

Comment

• Originally posted by deity
          I'm just thinking we might have been a bit quick to pull up HRE on posting.

On the one hand it's bad form to start a war without posting a story context.
          (This is a judgement call - being something we all see differently) So, not a rule breaker.

But I think in the set up thread we agreed on a post every 100 turns or was it a month?
          I agree, but HRE could at least post in this thread for saying "hey guys, i will post once every 100 turns, so come down."

But if this is what you are planning to do HRE, i expect you to post something like 200 lines at least every 100 turns.

BtW, it would still be helpfull to post a little bit here, and of course, use your plompmail account and/or PM for diplomacy. (if you already do it, forget about this, i don't know if you do).

Comment

• who cares. let them do as they wish. play it out in game.

Comment

• Hi guys, back after a vacation and some minor (unexpected) surgery. Starting 12h from now I will be able to do my own turns again. I would like to thank Cyber for being my sub. I would also kindly ask that someone bring me up to speed on what has happened in the last 12 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Rome I would also kindly ask that someone bring me up to speed on what has happened in the last 12 days.
                HRE attacked the metalheads without posting anything, Portugal declared war on you but is already having second guesses,Corea quitted and was replaced by Capo, Mayans built Stonhenge and Oracle, and finally... Vinkings have gone sarcastic about all the previously said.

I think all this is a little amusing, isn't it ?

Comment

• After doing a quick read of what happened it seems that there is peace between me and Portugal but at the cost of our kings freedom.

We hope these port-Gauls will treat our immortal founder well.

Comment

• but is already having second guesses
                    Pitboss Persia explain yourslef, second guesses?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal

Pitboss Persia explain yourslef, second guesses?
                      I refered to the peace purposal you made.

Edit : If i didn't missunderstand something, you declared war, but offered peace right after, right ? Well that's what i call a second guess.

Comment

• Well you are wrong Persia, Rome asked for peace not me. Just keeping the record straight

Well that's what i call a second guess.
                        You are right but if it was true

Comment

• Who named my leader ABBA?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal
                            Well you are wrong Persia, Rome asked for peace not me. Just keeping the record straight
                            Let's say Rome asked you to reconsider, and you accepted to have a second guess .

PS : I'll read with more attention next time. I thought the loss of the axeman was an IC motive to put an end to the war.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP
                              Who named my leader ABBA?
                              arent they a heavy metal band !!

Comment

• ABBA is certainly not a heavy metal band!

"Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X