This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Korea
    Can SOMEONE send me my e-mail information? The Maya sent their proposal for the border agreement through the plomp mail or g-mail or whatever it is and I can't figure out the login/password on my own so I need someone to send it.

I posted about this in this thread AND the story thread, maybe we should stop worrying about the poor Corean workers and start worrying about the poor Corean diplogamer!
    I've sent it a couple of hours ago to your (capo's) pm box. You didn't got it?
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• On a side note: CivStats is currently down (disconnected)...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia
        We may agree on 2 people having a veto right on Cyber's decision (both vetos would be required). But I don't think that to be necessary. Cyber seems to be responsable enough for this position.

I think this is a good idea and I think it’s a very necessary thing. You know the old saying, power corrupts and absolute power corpus absolutely. This is what I think may happen if we give too much power over one person.

Comment

• personally it no longer matters who does or does not have control over the issues here.

I would prefer cyber to have total control as he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. and can be trusted.

But i do think too much water under the bridge now and people jsut dont generaslly trust the other palyers not only In game but out of game.

Comment

• Not all of us are like that. I for one have a good head on my shoulders and I do not betray my fellow players ooc. I am fair and I give every side a chance to speak their minds but I refuse to allow one person to have complete control over everything. I say that we use three, cyber and two others, who will decide on important issues. So I officially through in my name as a possible person to be part of deciding whatever need to be decided.

Comment

• I don't think its necessary that Cyber "control" (I don't think that is the right word for it, nor what he wants to do anyway) the diplogame. I think his main point was to avoid conflict by offering an objective voice.

That said, if Cyber is in the game then its stupid to give him that kind of authority. I don't know everyone in the game, so I actually don't know if he is in it. If he is I am totally against him having any type of ability over us to make decisions.
              "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• yeah we dont want anyone telling us how to play...

Comment

• BTW Cyber, the password you gave me doesn't work.

Why am I always right?

We shouldn't play anonymously, it is pointless!
                  "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• I hate to say it but Capo makes a good point. No one in the game should have power to make any desitions. lets just play and if a fight breaks out then just let those involved deal with it and if they want help then they should ask by posting ic. i do think though that we should stay anon to the best of our abilities at least till the game is over.

Comment

• War is ok, the only issues that the COMMUNITY usually have t odea lwith are the mechanics. Ensuring DIPLO style, but i truly think we are beyond that in this gam,e it has been resolved seemingly by the majoritys silence that all issues will be resolved in game, let the bigger civs dominate the style.

Comment

• Well "bigger civs" are always dominating the style, nothing you could say or do will change this. In fact, a "bigger civ" is usually called so because it dominates a game.

---->[ -] I'm already gone ^^

Comment

• War is the only way to bring these "bigger civs" down. but do not rush into something you aren't ready for cuz it might just cause you your civ.

Comment

• every diplo i played in is won by a civ who gets an early start and the other other leading civs refuse to do anything to stop them., the weaker civs obviousoly cnat do anything, but the civs that can refuse to do anything.

just some history for you guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia
                              Well "bigger civs" are always dominating the style, nothing you could say or do will change this. In fact, a "bigger civ" is usually called so because it dominates a game.

---->[ -] I'm already gone ^^
                              Civs can only domiante when the players form alliances only with other big civs and then they ensure the weaker civs are kept down troddden.

Those who can do something should do it. Not sit back and do nothing hoping that the weaker civs like korea fight theri fight for them.

Comment

• The game is down CS!

Comment

Working...
                                X