Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you see your warrior die? I find it difficult to believe that your great warrior would fall to a lion. Maybe a large group of lions but not just one unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Maya

You forgot to add the words "attempt to" before the word take.

Keep talking crap. Cuz I'm going to hunt you down and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy killing all of you men and forcing your women into prostitution. Then I’ll sell all old people and the children as slaves. Now we can resolve this problem peacefully. All you have to do is admit Japan is superior to you in every way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan
        Did you see your warrior die? I find it difficult to believe that your great warrior would fall to a lion. Maybe a large group of lions but not just one unit.
        We did not see him fall, no. You are almost certainly right however. Metalhead warriors are strong as ROCK and do not die lightly or easily. Our senior military officials have estimated there were 14 bears, 6 lions and a jaguar that ultimately caused the demise of our proud and strong ancient warrior.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Yes, cheer up Vikings. It's not as grim as you would think. I too lost my scout, to a bear. Luckily, I've got my Worker out and since I planned for it somewhat, he has something to do for a few turns. Though I'm fairly sure that if I'm unlucky he will lose a few turns of idleness due to slow teching. It's not the end of the world.

And besides, if you ever read Isaac Asimov's "Foundation" series, you would get some prime inspiration as to how a small defenceless civ could stay alive and eventually surpass its larger and more... uncivilized neighbours.

As for the nips, could I buy some of those Mayan girls from you? Send pics please? Russia has another 5000 years to go before we get our own mail order brides...

Comment

• We honor the fallen Metalhead warrior. May he finally find peace after a lifetime of war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia
              As for the nips, could I buy some of those Mayan girls from you? Send pics please? Russia has another 5000 years to go before we get our own mail order brides...
              The Metalheads have many beautiful girls - we call them "groupies". They are... quite pleasing to our leaders.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Russia
                Russia has another 5000 years to go before we get our own mail order brides...

Guys you are talking to eachother without knowing if you are even on the same continent. You should take that into consideration. Especially in the story thread.

I for instance, can only communicate with one other civ, since we made (visual) contact. You should wait for that too.

Comment

• And besides, if you ever read Isaac Asimov's "Foundation" series, you would get some prime inspiration as to how a small defenceless civ could stay alive and eventually surpass its larger and more... uncivilized neighbours.
                  An EXCELLENT series! Very enlightening.

I for instance, can only communicate with one other civ, since we made (visual) contact. You should wait for that too.
                  Truly.

Comment

• i say talk to whomever here but in story thred only talk to civs you've seen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Japan

France has betrayed me in every game I’ve played. even when I help the french and give them money and tech they still turn their evil two faced back to me. now weather you do the same only time will tell but until u prove the french are an honorable people you will be on my sh*t list along with the Mayans.
                      I hope that you're happy that we, the dutch, beated the French 4-1 tonight for the European Championship Soccer
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Wow the Dutch just handed the French their Asses. I wish I were able to see that so I could collect the tiers of pain from the French and drink it. Umm I love the taste of French pain in the morning.

Comment

• For all who wish to spice up there lives. Once I conqueredthe Mayans ill be horeing off their woman for 1 gold per turn. If you can find any cheaper ill give you one for free plus I’ll through in a slave of your choosing. Just come on down to the closest Mayan city taken by Japan.
                          Last edited by Pitboss Japan; June 13, 2008, 20:36.

Comment

• Just a quick clarification:

Once I concurred the Mayans...
                            Or did you mean: Once I "conquered" the Mayans? I had to ask, since one indicates you would be in agreement and the other is a conquest ...

Comment

• Comment

• it all depends on the Mayans

Comment

Working...
                                X