This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, if Capo wants it he can have it. Epic
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Good at getting whipped?

Do you mean I suck or I am good at sucking?

I don't understand.
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Well, just so it is known upfront, whoever takes over Korea shouldn't expect the worker back. If they want peace then they should be prepared to enter a boarder agreement of my design. The skill level of the replacment will be taken into consideration.

As expected Deity quit as soon as it was apparent he wasn't going to become a dominating civ. But wait, I though a true veteran plays for the love of the game, not to win. Yeah right.

One down, 3 to go. Unless of course you want to retract your statment Ozzy about how a vet is going to win this game.

Really, I was hoping Seoal would remain computer controled for a few turns so I could just wipe them out without hearing the crys of the masses.

Land seems to be tight in my neck of the woods, I don't know what the rest of you are talking about having too much land. Wish I had that problem.

Comment

• I'm a bit concerned about getting into a game with this much bad blood present. If I were to take over Korea I would negotiate with the Mayans and it would be understood on my part that I would not get the worker back.

That said I would rather not join a game where one player is completely enraged and wants me wiped out right when I start playing, but I'll do it if you guys need me. I would have to look at the game before I make any decisions towards a BORDER agreement.

Did Korea have a leader name or did he always just refer to them as the Korean people?

Also; does anyone know who Korea was so I can talk to them?
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• I just read Krill's post, if you really want it go ahead buddy.

You did ask first, so they shouldn't replace you with me.

One Love.

Comment

• Corea (IC spelling) was deity.

Coreas game score rank (not that it means that much) is in the middle of the pack.

They have founded buddism.

where one player is completely enraged and wants me wiped out right when I start playing
              I'm not completely enraged. I was upset with the accusations that I cheated and the proposal that remedys be implemented OOC.

Wiping out the Koreans would be for stratigic purposes, not out of anger. I would only do that if the civ went AI for several turns with no human replacement in the works.

We can negotiate a boarder and perhaps find a lasting peace, but Korea has little leverage to negotiate. An understanding of this will get you a better deal then trying to lowball me like Deity did.
              Last edited by Pitboss Maya; July 12, 2008, 17:21.

Comment

• Well, like I said above if Krill wanted to play he can play. So I'll wait for his response.

I don't know exactly how to play though, what do I do?

I've never played a pitboss game before.

One Love.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me what to do?

One Love.

Comment

Comment

• What do you do? Attack Maya, of course.

Sorry, for some reason I just could not resist.

On the serious side, the purpose of this game is not necessarily to "win" but to have a good storyline-based game which is enjoyable for all players involved.

Simply put, play civ as you would normally - except, any actions on your part that could effect other players, should first be backed up by posting a "story" in the story thread to "justify" your actions (IE, declaring war, opening/closing borders, trades, embargoes, city placement in a strategic location/choke points, etc.).

I hope this helps clarify things Capo and good luck with your leadership of the Korean Empire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Natives
                        What do you do? Attack Maya, of course.

Sorry, for some reason I just could not resist.

On the serious side, the purpose of this game is not necessarily to "win" but to have a good storyline-based game which is enjoyable for all players involved.

Simply put, play civ as you would normally - except, any actions on your part that could effect other players, should first be backed up by posting a "story" in the story thread to "justify" your actions (IE, declaring war, opening/closing borders, trades, embargoes, city placement in a strategic location/choke points, etc.).

I hope this helps clarify things Capo and good luck with your leadership of the Korean Empire.
                        I think Capo knows what a diplo game is. He asked about the pitboss format.

Comment

• That's kinda funny that he tried to explain to me what a diplogame is.

I started (not alone of course) the History of the World series for ****'s sake!

How do I log in?

I literally have no idea what to do.

One Love.

Comment

• Well, you should also understand my confusion with your questions Capo, since this is my first Diplo game and when your are asking questions like "What do I do?" and "How do I log in?" What would you expect me to think?

By those two questions alone, you give the impression that you have never even played a MP game before...

Comment

• Any way, you click on "multiplayer" then click on "Direct IP Connection" then Type in your Player Name and type in the Network Address (some one should have sent that to you, if not, PM me and I will send it to you), then click "Join", play your turn and exit by way of returning to the "Main Menu" Do NOT just exit the game, leave by going through the main menu option.

Comment

• Sorry, I often come off as a jackass.

I sent the PM

One Love.

Comment

Working...
                                X