Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ras.. honestly I am doing my best with the stories. I would love to tell you who I am. Later when you learn my civ you will see that I play by your book

Comment

• Yes I agree with Maya and the Japs. Maybe have CS lay down the rules in short. This is his game so he is in command here.

Comment

• Just a note:

The Portuguese tribe has declared war on the Romans. I just logged and declared it and made one move. The new turn has started but I will not advance. I will wait for 1/3 of the time to past and make my move. Well actually when I wake up I will advance it. That will be in 6-7hrs time.

In short:

For war reasons read my stories.

Comment

• I had to stop because I got a new job and they were busting my ass, I really felt horrible about it but I had to work into the weekend many times.

I realized it would hurt my reputation because I did the same thing once before but that was because I was terribly poor and had to work two different jobs with very different hours.

If you needed the explanation.

I can do it now depending on the days.
          "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• No rules, please no rules.

There is no need for any rules. The game already has rules, there should be no rules on diplogaming what-so-ever.

Now if you guys are talking about the rules of taking turns, or how many turns have to go on before something happens for this specific game then that's fine. But it is something that should be agreed upon before the game, and beyond that explained and understood by all players.

Sorry again to get involved, but that's what I do.
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• It is cool Capo, I would love to have you back playing for sure!

RL comes 1st though I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pitboss Portugal
                Just a note:

The Portuguese tribe has declared war on the Romans. I just logged and declared it and made one move. The new turn has started but I will not advance. I will wait for 1/3 of the time to past and make my move. Well actually when I wake up I will advance it. That will be in 6-7hrs time.

In short:

For war reasons read my stories.
                Hmmmm, I'm subbing for Rome right now
                The guy is not ready for war at all.
                Axemen vs warriors.

I think there's a story lead up to your war. No problems for me there. Just keep in mind to keep the game interesting for Rome, even after you have waged your war.

I think all these early wars are a bit new for 'us' diplogamers. I don't think there's anything against it. It matures our game. Surely if there are good stories and reasons for it.

We must learn to adapt to that as well.

poor romans
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• i agree with portugul. they have posted a lot about tensions in their area, there is a prime example of good diplo playing (is it you Toni?)

There i posted a postivbe post.

Comment

• Axemen vs warriors
                    Nothing to worry about Romans. A Portuguese axe just lost a 99% fight. The earth spirits are on your side.

Comment

Nothing to worry about Romans. A Portuguese axe just lost a 99% fight. The earth spirits are on your side.
                      wow i guess there was a 1% chance.... but wow
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Wow. I expect to see a story about that!

Like well armored, well armed axes cutting down warriors left and right, and then accidentally tripping into a gorge or something.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Too bad that the Romans are going to receive the diplomatic and military strategy (1% chance win! yeah me!) votes, and my civ (which remains anonymous :P )

Bad luck, Portugal....

Comment

• you cant give a civ that only had a 1% chance of wiining the militrary vote.

and besides surely the votes are all done, this actviity is in the 2nd month of voting.
                            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Game is down CyberShy!

Comment

• Game was down! MS XP auto installed updates and auto-rebooted my server I've disabled auto updates now.

Game has been restarted! I had to load the autosave of this turn. That means that all moves made this turn are gone. Please redo your last moves/actions.

Thanks Toni.

Comment

Working...
                                X