Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No harm done Capo. Oh, and the info has been Pmed to you.

Comment

• Do I hit enter at the end of the turn or just exit?
      "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Either click the red button or hit ENTER and then return to main menu through the options dropdown tab.

Comment

• Now, if you ask me where the options drop-down tab is at ... I am REALLY going to loose my composure.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
            Sorry, I often come off as a jackass.
            Congrats you've joined the right game! You are in good company.

Seriously ... so Korea and what other civ now have new players? Its too bad and sad that it didn't work out with all the time invested so far.

Comment

• Where is the options drop-down tab?

"Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• if capo is taking over korea full time he should be using the korean log in not his own.

Comment

• I indicated in the thread that I didn't have the password or anything for the tribe, so I need that information from somebody.

And how do I know when to move next etc.? There is also talk of a "plomp e-mail" account, how do I access that?

One Love.

Comment

• FOR CAPO:

Capo the password for Korea is 1234 .

You can do this by following the following steps:
                    1. Make sure you're patched up to 3.13
                    2. start BtS
                    3. select Multiplayer
                    4. select Direct IP connection
                    5. pick a player name
                    6. fill out Network Address: plomp.eu:2062
                    7. click on 'connect'
                    8. pick Korea (it will ask you for the pass 1234)
                    9. do whatever you want to do and end the turn, than exit to main menu and exit the game. Then follow the link below so you know when the next turn starts, roughtly in 12hrs). We play 2 turns a day!!

Hope it helps, let me know if you have any more questions!!!
                    Last edited by Toni; July 12, 2008, 20:48.

Comment

• CAPO Part 2:

Also to know when next turn will end and who has moved and not go to this link:

There you will see everything!!

Add it to your fav capo!

Comment

• @ Pitboss America

We have only one new player Capo taking over for Korea:

At least know we have two real diplo players Raz and Cope. I bet they will be entertaining us much for the nest couple of months with their stories

Comment

• I thought I played my turn but it didn't seem to work according to that site you just gave me

One Love.

Comment

Comment

• Now I'm totally confused, looks like I am wrong about what I said, but it also looks like Korea made two moves.

So is Krill Korea or am I Korea? I moved because he didn't officially say he was going to play as Korea, now that I look at the site it seems that Korea had two moves.

So if someone could clarify this for me that would be great.

One Love.

Comment

• just change the password and give it to cyber. this should take care of your problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X