This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pitboss Persia
    Lord Zanza will fall, and without his ironed hand, even Japan will learn the art of negociation.

Nice to see that Zanza's hand is wrinkle free
    Last edited by MMC; July 16, 2008, 12:26.
    Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
    "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Well, that's the problem with translating expressions from one language to another -_-

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa Lord Zanza will never die for he is all mighty.

Comment

• Whatever was wrong before has been fixed.

Comment

• I figured Cyber was joking, but I thought the rest of the people weren't, that's what happened.
            "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Capo you need to lighten up. were just having fun with you.

Comment

• I didn't think it was funny, so I didn't consider it a joke.
                "Our cause is in the hands of fate. We can not guarantee success. But we can do something better; we can deserve it." -John Adams

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Capo
                  I didn't think it was funny, so I didn't consider it a joke.
                  I'm not funny It's a heavy burdern I have to carry along with me Please laugh at my jokes to make me feel less pathatic. Thanks.
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• ?

One Love.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
                      I'm not funny It's a heavy burdern I have to carry along with me Please laugh at my jokes to make me feel less pathatic. Thanks.
                      I don't think that's the problem... I think it's more of a cultural thing... like the Americans not getting European humor (as usual).
                      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

• Lord Zanza sees humor in the killing of millions of innocent people.

Comment

• No I "get it" MMC, I just don't think it was that funny. And then the response I got from, I believe it was Ras, made me think you guys were serious.

Its hard to catch sarcasm in text, smiley faces don't always help that much.

I just think its stupid and we should stop talking about it... which basically makes this whole post ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MMC

I don't think that's the problem... I think it's more of a cultural thing... like the Americans not getting European humor (as usual).
                            n/m
                            I'll stop posting this kinda stuff that you guys understand to be serious
                            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• so does that mean Ceaser not running the koreans !!

Comment

• so did everyone vote yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X