Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Six Civs Belong in the Next Expansion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by History Guy

That's because it is largely groundless.
    Guess that depends on your point of view.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Looking back at this thread it seems like Firaxis did almost exactly as the fans wanted.
      -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
      -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Yep and nice job on the thread Necro
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I don't want another XP, I want SMAC2

edit: goddamn thread necromancy

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            I don't want another XP, I want SMAC2
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

nice job on the thread Necro
              Happy to be of service, sir.
              -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
              -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin
                Looking back at this thread it seems like Firaxis did almost exactly as the fans wanted.
                Except no Isreal and Native Americans instead of Iroquois. (and no Poland if you are from CFC)
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

Comment

Texas

Comment

It's always interesting to see one of your own threads brought back by a necromancer a year later.

Fascinating to see what we were all thinking so long ago...

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                      (and no Poland if you are from CFC)
                      Hey I want Poland, and Im from poly!

Comment

I require seven. Spartan Federation, Gaia's Stepdaughters, University of Planet, Peacekeeping Forces, Human Hive, Lord's Believers, and Morgan Industries. If I'm forced to restrict myself to four, drop Lord's Believers .

Darrell

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander I
                          It's always interesting to see one of your own threads brought back by a necromancer a year later.

Fascinating to see what we were all thinking so long ago...

Only I wasn't here when this thread was posted, so I don't know what I would have been thinking.

Originally posted by conmcb25

Hey I want Poland, and Im from poly!
                          Yes, but there are many more people from CFC that support.
                          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                          The video may avatar is from

Comment

How about a generic civ. No leader picture (or an option to put one of your own and doing that without creating a new mod). Puck two traits and put any name for civ and cities. (oh wait no UU and UB). Well, we can have a generic list of UU and UB, say every building would have a generic improved version, like improved bank +35% gold (stock exchange), improved barracks +5 exp and so on. Then every unit would have a bonus, improved swordsman +20% city attack and so on.

That way people can play Poland and Bulgaria and any other nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                              Yes, but there are many more people from CFC that support.
                              But I am equivalent to 20 or 30 CFC posters so that evens it out quite a bit

Comment

Working...
                              X