Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Six Civs Belong in the Next Expansion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Tibet always manage to be overlooked?

At any rate - Babylon, Israel, Holland, Portugal, Byzantium, and Ethiopia were my choices.
    Empire growing,
    Pleasures flowing,
    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of David
      The Hebrews are getting scarce few votes. What is wrong with you people? The Hebrews brought us all closer to God. And they gave us Einstein. Show some gratitude already.
      And I am the last moderator, I think, who isn't getting even partial representation in Civ, so give Hebrews
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solvah
        And I am the last moderator, I think, who isn't getting even partial representation in Civ, so give Hebrews
        Or the Latvians?
        Last edited by LordShiva; May 8, 2006, 21:06.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Well, they might make it onto the list if Firaxis released about twenty five more expansions .

Comment

I'm sure Alexander01 will come up with a poll for that too ("Which Civs belong in the 26th expansion?")

(And I bet "BABYLON ALREADY!!!111!!!1eleventyone!!22two@!@" will be the first option)
            Last edited by LordShiva; May 8, 2006, 13:34.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
              (And I bet "BABYLON ALREADY!!!111!!!1eleventyone!!22two@!@" will be the first option)
              Hey, I don't understand Internetspeak.
              The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
              "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
              "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
              The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                Well, they might make it onto the list if Firaxis released about twenty five more expansions .
                And in the 26th they will include New Zealand!

Babylonians, Ethiopians, Dutch, Portuguese, Byzantians, and others - NZ!
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I really do think they should at least include the civs that have wonders in the game.

Hebrews - Temple of Solomon
                  Babylonians - Hanging Gardens
                  Mayans - Chichen Itza
                  Khmer - Angkor Wat
                  The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                  "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                  "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                  The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

New Zealand has the pavlova!

Also maybe NZ should replace France in Warlords, as we have won more wars in France, than France has..........
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

In a surprise announcement, Firaxis announces that Warlords will replace the French UU - it will no longer be the Musketeer, but rather the White Flag Carrier .

Comment

In a surprise announcement, Firaxis announces that Warlords will replace the French UU - it will no longer be the Musketeer, but rather the White Flag Carrier .

Funny and true...............

Comment

The last time I made that joke on this forum, I got flamed

Comment

That's because it is largely groundless.
                            Empire growing,
                            Pleasures flowing,
                            Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

The Poles and BananaCiv
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Thats because we have a LOT of misguided liberals here. But don't worry someday they will grow up and become responsible adults. I hope
                                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                                X