The Mysterious Pharaoh Leaderhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoid
    But why the splitting of the banana vote?
    I don't know about anybody else, but I voted "Canaan Banana" not because I don't care, but because there are multiple good possible choices. So, the two choices really are distinct.
    "Every time I have to make a tough decision, I ask myself, 'What would Tom Cruise do?' Then I jump up and down on the couch." - Neil Strauss

Comment

I guess I'm just glad they're including a male Pharaoh. I suppose it doesn't tryuly matter what his name is, because anyone can rename him.
      The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
      "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
      "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
      The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander01
        Yeesh, that was aggressive, Locutus.
        It wasn't intended to be, sorry if it came across as such.
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

It wasn't intended to be, sorry if it came across as such.
          No worries.
          The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
          "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
          "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
          The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

Working...
          X