Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unfortunately, many of the web smilies aren't supported here, right?
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

You can still upload them. that's how we got the Dancing Lock in.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
        You can still upload them. that's how we got the Dancing Lock in.
        Attached Files
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I think all the mods for this forum has taken an early christmas holiday
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

They could secretly be spying and accumulating enough evidence to ban us, you know.
            /me hurriedly constructs a Solver Ward

Comment

"Enigma, consider yourself warned - there's a fine line between posting an occasional unrelated comment and just spamming, and your posts are now really on that latter side. You actually can contribute useful posts when you want to, so please do so"
              Attached Files
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Fine, fine. I'll contact the mods and have this moved to the spam forum.

Comment

For anyone wondering, Enigma has had a PCR today.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                  X