This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Senethro
    I've made a few long posts in my time, but yes, your prayers are quite right.
    But what's the tech pre-requisite to spammism?

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_Nova
      But what's the tech pre-requisite to spammism?
      Fiber Optics but only one of Alphabet or Writing. Education is not a pre-requisite.

Comment

Spammism! Provides +1 Banana to the holder of the holy city.
        Monasteries constructable after Scientific Method, called "Forums". These do not generate culture, and actually detract from research, but will build themselves automatically.

EDIT:
        I'm an emperor now!

Comment

How did you do that blue-colored emote?
          * Enigma_Nova 's emots are all the default colour
          [color=darkblue]
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Thanks.
            Oh, and
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm an emperor now!
              Arguing with everyone about every topic will lead to that.
              Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

I certainly don't want to jinx anything, but EN is only 17 over the 3000 post mark.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ming or Mark gave him a -20 spam penalty...back down you go. although easily recovered for him.
                While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

I think it would be funnier if he got a -1 for every post he makes. That´ll teach him not to spam...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Zoidberg
                    I think it would be funnier if he got a -1 for every post he makes. That´ll teach him not to spam...
                    Attached Files
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

how did you get the dancing lock?
                      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Originally posted by vee4473
                        how did you get the dancing lock?
                        A better question is, "How did this thread NOT get the dancing lock yet?"
                        Populus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Comment

-20 spam penalty? It'd have to be more like -200, or possibly -2000. Maybe -20000 just so I have an excuse to spam my way back into the positives.

To get the dancing lock, right-click on the dancing lock in the thread, and save image as. Then you upload the dancing lock to your post.

-1 for every one-liner post, or post under 100 characters? I'm all for that proposal, actually.

"How did this thread not get the dancing lock yet?" - it wasn't totally off-topic at that point.

Comment

i'm just bustin' ya EN.

But who created the dancing lock? i mean how did they manage to alter the dancing banana?

i'm imagining a dancing can o' spam.

Comment

by the way, i'm sure this is INCREDIBLY close to getting the dancing lock...

the title may prove to be ironic.

Comment

I just googled for "lock smilie" and I got it.
                                No Spam smilie animates at this current point in time. Perhaps the folk in the creation forum will make one?

Comment

Working...
                                X