X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akulla
    Ya, and shes pretty hot.
    QFT!

Click on Catherine of the Russian Empire in the Start New Game menu, and you see her portrait doing a little spin around and then giving you a sexy little look. Too bad I haven't encountered her in a game yet (I got Victoria ).
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

no different than in game diplo screen

getting a little old
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        and slapping Russian babes
        Technically she's a German babe.

Comment

Word on the street is that she likes horses. I mean, she really likes horses.

Comment

So, what's this about a reward for circumnavigating the world? Exactly how do you get it? I was playing on a "lakes" map and got no such luck.

Comment

Players of the new version of Sid Meier's Pirates! may find the short clip of music that is played when you build a Theater familiar.

Originally posted by Hamdinger
              I cracked up the first time I saw the tip "Never start a land war in Asia."
              It's good advice!
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Be the first to sail around the world and get an extra movement point for your ships.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip

Technically she's a German babe.
                  So Trip, any chance of getting a post indicating what will be dealt with in the upcoming patch? There's rumours going around that it will deal with the black terrain issue of people without T&L, and it might be in your best interest to not to have these people get their hopes up.

Comment

Sorry Willem, I can't give out any info that isn't OK-ed by marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                      Sorry Willem, I can't give out any info that isn't OK-ed by marketing.
                      Well someone from Firaxis really should come out and clearly state that the black terrain is a hardware issue and not a bug. There's all sorts of misconceptions going around and many people simply refuse to accept this explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Willem

Well someone from Firaxis really should come out and clearly state that the black terrain is a hardware issue and not a bug. There's all sorts of misconceptions going around and many people simply refuse to accept this explanation.
                        They can't, I suppose... Part of the black terrain issue may be not caused only by hardware. There's a gray area in the black terrain.

Well, I really know nothing about it.
                        RIAA sucks
                        The Optimistas
                        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus66
                          I've heard this on the street as well.
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus66
                            No.

Comment

If you get to the Modern era, in the announcing screen, it shows a watch ...

... the Soren brand watch.

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X