Anybody found 'hidden' features?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LzPrst
    not really a bonus per se, but when my flatmate had beaten the russians badly and demanded a large city in the peace negotiations, catherine SLAPPED him! her hand flew across the screen and the whole screen image shook
    Lol
    And I thought I was the only one who noticed it!
    I got that scene when Catherine wanted to cancel a deal of trading resources. Couldn't believe my eyes & didn't dare to post it until you posted it out!!
    "For everything there is a season and a time for every purpose under heaven."
    - Ecclesiastes

Comment

I found a new one while using a submarine to ferry around my Emma Peel/Cate Archer/Sydney Bristow-style Spy:

Submarines can now sail under the polar ice cap!
      David

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
        Hehe, I love these little easter eggs... Too bad I can't buy the game right now, it was not released around here yet... Well, some more days, I guess.
        December, IIRC. This info is somewhere at CivBrasil.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Originally posted by dconner
          I found a new one while using a submarine to ferry around my Emma Peel/Cate Archer/Sydney Bristow-style Spy:

Submarines can now sail under the polar ice cap!
          Really?
          RIAA sucks
          The Optimistas
          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Yep, no fooling! They'll pass underneath any "Ice" tile. Found this out by accident when giving my sub a "Goto" command that would be completed in far fewer turns than I expected, because the captain took a North Pole shortcut.
            David

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot

Can you slap her as well
              Ya, and shes pretty hot.
              The stupid shall be punished.
              www.akulla3D.com
              ^^^
              "Never interupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." -- Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

mmmmmmmmm......Pie
                quoted for truth

and slapping Russian babes
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I cracked up the first time I saw the tip "Never start a land war in Asia."

Comment

Originally posted by akulla

Ya, and shes pretty hot.
                    A bit ahistorical for her to be the game's turbo-hottie, but I'm not complaining much....
                    David

Comment

When you're at war and war weariness is causing unhappy citizens, clicking on them will show X% "War..what is it good for..unh!" as the reason.

Oh, another funny thing reguarding techs. "Liberalism leads to Communism"
                      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

I about lost it when I saw the 'internet' wonder icon was Al Gore.

Comment

Originally posted by ChaotikVisions
                          When you're at war and war weariness is causing unhappy citizens, clicking on them will show X% "War..what is it good for..unh!" as the reason.

Oh, another funny thing reguarding techs. "Liberalism leads to Communism"
                          Liberalism leads to Communism... yeah, figures, if you decide things have gotten TOO liberal and you take drastic action
                          "Bite my shiny metal ass" - Bender B. Rodriguez

Comment

A bit ahistorical for her to be the game's turbo-hottie, but I'm not complaining much....
                            Well, a few years ago I saw Julia Ormond playing Catherine the Great in a TNT miniseries.....

T

Comment

I think 'Liz is the hottie this game... so far.

Comment

Originally posted by dconner
                                Yep, no fooling! They'll pass underneath any "Ice" tile. Found this out by accident when giving my sub a "Goto" command that would be completed in far fewer turns than I expected, because the captain took a North Pole shortcut.
                                I love these unexpected bonuses, they definitely add to the game.

The one thing that cracks me up every time is hearing Leonard Nimoy quote Sputnik: "beep......beep.....beep"

Comment

Working...
                                X