No announcement yet.

v1.00 BUG Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenie weenie little bug... when you build the grocer, the icon next to the city name in the map view is that of the market.

(I apologize in case it's already been noted, however this thread is too long to read through.)

Comment

• I'm in a pbem game as player 1. the game never asks for my password when I open the turnfile. Even after i play my turn, press ALT-D to insert a new password and then end turn & email to next player. When it arrives back at me, still no password.

Comment

• OK, call me kooky but I ain't going through 18 pages looking for this. I did do a search and didn't get anything so here goes.

In the Tech Tree the icons for civics advances don't have a pop-up.

Also in the tech tree, when you right-click on a tech to view in the civilopedia it resets your tech selection.

Tom P.

Comment

• Randomize Leader Personalities doesn't work.

Comment

• I'm at the point where I'm stuck to calling this a bug now.

If I do a PyCity.ChangeCulture() command in OnCityDoTurn and add culture to a player other than the city owner, the plots do not update to regard this change as if I changed the culture for the city owner.

As far as I can tell, there is no way to update these plots to adjust for the added culture short of reverse engineering the calculation used (and it's something weird, like (culture rate + 1) * ((distance from city - Culture radius) * 5)
            Mylon Mod - Adressing game pace and making big cities bigger.
            Inquisition Mod - Exterminating heretic religions since 1200 AD

Comment

• converting barbarians

is this a bug? just watched my friend run a buddhist missionary into a barbarian city - it disappeared! the city. and the missionary...
              "Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you." No they don't! They're just nerve stapled.

i like ibble blibble

Comment

• Re: converting barbarians

Originally posted by bigvic
                is this a bug? just watched my friend run a buddhist missionary into a barbarian city - it disappeared! the city. and the missionary...
                missionaries carry ancient nukes (aka "wrath of their god(s)") with them and suicide bomb barbarians
                - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
                - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• I do not know if bug will be, which I know clearly is that it would not have to happen.
                  When you have several deal with a civilizáción, selet a treatment stops to cancel it (in the interchange screen), asks to you if you are safe of so action, you say to him that you reconsider it, then you can do the question to him of: what him lack to this treatment?, it says to you that it is well, soon you accept the treatment. result is a duplicate of treaties, on the one hand all independent ones, like before and, one new one in which together ones are included all. I have observed that him DAS two resources of the same and he pays the double.
                  The AI maintains the treatment while it can. It would be well if you want to sell two to him equal resources but, as I treat-pack even can include the opening of borders. It arrives a little while in which cannot maintain the treatment and it breaks it including the opening of borders

Comment

• apart from the "out of virtual memory crash".. ive noticed two very minor bugs..

Civics icons that you have not yet advanced far enough for flicker on as the mouse passes them (allowing you to click on them, but to no effect).

I had a scout which got additional forest movement experience, yet the goto command showed its first move into the forest as red .. once done, you still have another go.
                    "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viceroy
                      apart from the "out of virtual memory crash".. ive noticed two very minor bugs..

Civics icons that you have not yet advanced far enough for flicker on as the mouse passes them (allowing you to click on them, but to no effect).
                      I don't think this is a bug. I think they are just showing the icon so you'll know what to look for in the Tech Tree or pedia.

Tom P.

Comment

• Tom.. yes, you may well be right, i never use the pedia etc .. so I guess id not have considered that.

To clarify the goto issue.. I described it incorrectly .. its not the colours that are wrong, its the numbers .. the goto says the unit will take 2 turns to move two squares of forest, but because of the promotion, this isn't the case...

While i think about it, ive also seen a few other things.. Caravel's which break border agreements, some city improvements which on the main map render as a huge black line which disappears when the city goes out of view (sorry if somebody else has seen this one)..
                        "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

• Caravels are supposed to be able to ignore borders. Did you mean galleys?

Was the scout/woodsman glitch just on the turn you got the promotion, or constant?
                          Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• bah 81.94 still crashes on occasion for Civ 4 and it even crashes for Sim City 4

Comment

• bug with minimizing the game:

when I alt tab, the game will minimize. However when I want to maximize it again, all I get is a black screen with a pointer. Any fix for this yet?

Comment

• Excellent dig.

Comment

Working...
                                X