Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your criteria for including a civ in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With me as the leader .
    I was first, but I guess we can be both as a civ needs 2 leaders..
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

I'd like to be the leader of the Vikings then.(Vikings, not that horrible and unhistoric "Scandinavian" civ bullshiit... )
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by binTravkin

I was first, but I guess we can be both as a civ needs 2 leaders..
        Well I am the best known Latvian on Apolyton . You can be my Unique Unit .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I often are unsure of your national identity really. Now f.ex., I thought I remembered you not being Israelian, but OTOH, you always use their flag...
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Not always, I've only used the Israeli flag for the past 2 and a half or so years .

I live in Latvia, but I'm Jewish. Simple enough .

Comment

Ah! I see. That explains it.

Comment

You can be my Unique Unit .
                Yeah, bark binTravkin, bark!
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

OK, you're the Foreign advisor .

Comment

Latvians.

You Balts sure are crazy, but we love you anyway!

The Apolytoner formerly known as Alexander01
                    "God has given no greater spur to victory than contempt of death." - Hannibal Barca, c. 218 B.C.
                    "We can legislate until doomsday but that will not make men righteous." - George Albert Smith, A.D. 1949
                    The Kingdom of Jerusalem: Chronicles of the Golden Cross - a Crusader Kings After Action Report

Comment

I should be the foreign advisor...

Comment

OK, you're the Foreign advisor
                        Psst.. Sire, their army is sure greater than ours and their people are not admirers of our culture (don't ask). We should nuke them now till it's not too late!

Comment

I don't care, as long as they leave in America!

although this would upset the PR people
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

My criteria: Whatever Firaxis picks.

It's all just window dressing anyway; as long as the game plays fun it doesn't matter what the civs are.
                            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

The real criterion: does it produce cheese ?
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Any civilization that can produce the V.O.C., defeat the tercios, produce De Stijl, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Maurice of Nassau, Mondrian and Spinoza can take an insult like that in its stride and still serve up a rijstafel with a coffee and speculaas to follow.

The Dutch:

Bunnies!
                                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Working...
                                X