Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's in Civ4. Just the facts, ma'am! (2nd edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understood. And while I'm posting, let me express my thankfulness for your work. It's really impressing! It must be at least as much work as it was for us making the List, and that was timeconsuming from time to time, filling in the codes, suggestions and so on in several posts(because of the letter limit) at once. Thank you for your work.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• The only time-consuming bit was the last 2 weeks: first all the new info from E3, then rewriting it to make it easier to use and friendlier on the eye, then rewriting it again to incorporate it into the Civ4 section

Until two weeks ago it didn't take very much time at all, hopefully those days will return now...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus

This thread will stay open for a little while longer...
        Yay! Keep up the good work
        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Until two weeks ago it didn't take very much time at all, hopefully those days will return now...

You wish . With the official site opening and all the typical pre-release stuff, we'll only be getting more to do, which won't stop until the game is out.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I highly doubt the level of E3 with new stuff coming out every day will continue for over 6 months. We'll see the occasional preview at first and more as the release gets closer, but more and more it'll be rehashing the same old info. So that shouldn't be too much work for me...

Comment

• E3 was 7 days and of that, not every day had some info. But now there will be a dozen previews, updates of the official site, and so on - overall, more information. But probably easier to handle because it will be spread out over the 7 months remaining till the release.

And you're not alone on the Civ4 section .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Great job!

I love the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solver
                  E3 was 7 days
                  3. May 18th-20th. And yes, there *was* new info every day, and the 1-2 days immediately before and after too.

Comment

• This thread is no longer being maintained. Go here instead.

Comment

Working...
                    X