This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Fantasy Football DRAFT!

Ok, y'all. Here is the order. You have 24 hours from which to make a pick. If you don't pick the computer will pick the highest rated player in a position where you have no open (active) slots.

1. Fighting Emus - beermaestro
    2. NY Slackers - Chris 62
    3. Vegas Whoremongers - Dissident
    4. Kyrandia Dragonhawks - reismark
    5. Amsterdam Afros - Zopperoni
    6. Monza Sloths - Sloth
    7. Berzerkers - (guess who? ) Berzerker
    8. Decatur Destroyers - Imran
    9. Dallas Dwarf Tossers - Slowwhand
    10. Wet Punters - MacTBone
    11. West Side Thugs - Supersneak
    12. Billys Boingers - Scanful?

That's the draft. Maestro has 24 hours from 5 PM EST.

GO!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

bout time

Comment

Fourth position, not bad. Maybe I'll actually be able to get who I want this year.
      CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
      Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
      Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
      Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

How the hell did I manage to get 12th????

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Jesus H....11th? Man...that really kind of sucks...oh well...James Stewart, here I come!
          Life and death is a grave matter;
          all things pass quickly away.
          Each of you must be completely alert;
          never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

What, no Joey Harrington with the first pick, Sneak?
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Don't worry Tuber, I was 12th in the baseball league and I've been in first place now for a few weeks

I was initially "upset" but I ended up liking being able to get 2 picks back to back. Now I'm stuck in the middle and have to wait after each pick (and no, I don't want to trade places ).

Comment

Yeah, listen to Berz. Having picks back to back at the end of the 1st and beginning of the 2nd is a VERY nice luxury to have.

It ain't as bad as you may think it is now.

Comment

Imran, can you send a PM to whom is on the clock, so that he immediately knows when it's his time to pick?

Comment

I think I had next to last pick last year.

It allows you to get a pretty good QB and a great running back.

And running backs will be of prime importance in a 12 person league.

Last year I picked Peyton Manning and Ricky Williams. Ricky had a good year, no complaints there. Peyton's numbers weren't as high as I hoped, but he did pretty good.

I came very close to winning the league last year.

I'm near the top of the heap. I have to make the agonzing decision wheter to choose a QB or choose a RB. If you are last pick you don't have to worry about that decision at all.

Comment

I did not realize I would have first pick in the second round.

That eases the pain of picking 12th quite a bit.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Imran, can you send a PM to whom is on the clock

I'm already ahead of you. I did so at around 5 PM EST. Just waiting for 'Jac de Molay'.

Comment

Great

Let's hope this draft progresses fast. I have my list ready =)

Comment

SMOKIN' !
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Imran, you going to try and keep Yahoo draft reflective of this?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X