So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Hmm Muslims believe they are enforcing God's law so you must approve of that also.
    No. Because I believe in civil government, not Islamic theocracy.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I see no difference from you trying to impose your religious beliefs on those that don't believe.
      Using violence to do either is just plain wrong.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I see no difference from you trying to impose your religious beliefs on those that don't believe.
        Using violence to do either is just plain wrong.
        No it's not. Using violence in self-defense or to protect others is not wrong. Jailing criminals who murder and steal is not wrong.

Comment

• So you consider murdering an abortion doctor acceptable.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So you consider murdering an abortion doctor acceptable.
            No. They should be in jail.

Comment

• So radical Christians that commit murder should be put in jail and treated the same as radical Muslims that commit murder.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Radical Christians don't commit murder. Murder is a sin according to Christianity.

Comment

• Just because you sin doesn't mean you're not a christian.

Haven't you sinned? And you still consider yourself a christian.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• poor Rah is getting PWNed.
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Just because you sin doesn't mean you're not a christian.

Haven't you sinned? And you still consider yourself a christian.
                      Ok. I've had just about enough of your nonsense. We were talking about radical Christians, not Christians. I am not a radical Christian.

Comment

• Your own logic has once again collapsed around you. What a surprise.

It doesn't matter if you're a radical christian or not. If you sin, it doesn't disqualify you from being a christian, or there wouldn't be ANY christians.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Radical Christinas who kill are no different then radical Muslims that kill.
                          They should both be punished and not supported by the non-radical elements of the perspective faiths.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If you refuse to stop constantly using logical fallacies I will stop debating you.

Comment

• if that is all you got, you probably should stop trying to do it.

Yes not all radical Muslims use violence.
                              Not all radical Muslims are Osama bin Ladin
                              Not all radical Christians are Mother Teresa
                              Many radical Christians use violence.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Your logical fallacies have no effect.

Comment

Working...
                                X