No announcement yet.

So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I'd have to say worldwide there are probably more Muslim Terrorists then Christian Terrorists, I believe in the last 10 years there have more Christian Terrorist attacks on US soil than Muslim ones, so they should be our biggest concern.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      Jesus is just a manifestation of god though, no? And didn't god do far worse things in the OT than Muhammed ever did in the Koran?
      But Jesus called them to Himself and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them. "It is not this way among you, but whoever wishes to become great among you shall be your servant, and whoever wishes to be first among you shall be your slave;
      just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many." Matt 20:25-28
      It's not that God does not have the authority to judge and execute justice. One important reason why Jesus came is to show Christians how to act and believe. This is how you act when you have faith. Islam is a religion forged out of military conquest.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
        While I'd have to say worldwide there are probably more Muslim Terrorists then Christian Terrorists, I believe in the last 10 years there have more Christian Terrorist attacks on US soil than Muslim ones, so they should be our biggest concern.
        US Muslims are 5,000 times more likely to be a terrorist than non-Muslim Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Kid, all your non answers doesn't change the fact that there are Christian Terrorists and Muslim Terrorists...
          Both religions have their radical elements. You can't blame Muslims (Islam) in general for the acts of some.
          If you do, then you should blame all Christians for the acts of some.
          Sure I can blame Islam, because Mohammad tells them to do these things. If the president of the US told people to kill women and children would you not blame him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Islam is a religion forged out of military conquest.
            HUH?
            No it's not.

But if you believe that, what about the Christians. They were big believers in military conquest as well... Using your logic, you could argue that Christianity is a religion forged out of military conquest.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• US Muslims are 5,000 times more likely to be a terrorist than non-Muslim Americans.
              The numbers from polls may suggest that but why haven't we seen more Muslim Terrorist attacks on US Soil then.
              It just doesn't add up.
              Last edited by rah; January 13, 2016, 10:12.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You need to account for % of population (~1%), so it'd be ~50:1 number of attacks. That still doesn't add up of course, even if you ignore the difference in how the label "terrorist" is applied to mass murderers based on religion/ethnicity.

Comment

• But that's aside the point. What we really need to know to assess the threat level is do Muslim American moms try to shame their sons if they pee standing up more or less than non-Muslim American moms?

Comment

• That's why I modified my post to just say more. I realized after I posted that % wouldn't be the same due to population %. DOH

You'll note I edited it before your post.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      The numbers from polls may suggest that but why haven't we seen more Muslim Terrorist attacks on US Soil then.
                      It just doesn't add up.
                      We may have had more than you are aware of. The government and mainstream media seem more concerned about preventing attacks on Muslims than they are about informing the public about the real danger of Islamic terrorism.

3,110 killed by Muslims in America in 82 terror attacks (and Islam-related honor killings)

Since 9/11 there have been 89 killed by Muslims in America in 47 attacks
                      http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pa...canAttacks.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        You need to account for % of population (~1%), so it'd be ~50:1 number of attacks. That still doesn't add up of course, even if you ignore the difference in how the label "terrorist" is applied to mass murderers based on religion/ethnicity.
                        Still waiting for the WH to call the Muslim who shot the cop in Philly a terrorist. He said he did it for Islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          But that's aside the point. What we really need to know to assess the threat level is do Muslim American moms try to shame their sons if they pee standing up more or less than non-Muslim American moms?
                          How many are teaching them to kill Jews and Christians? I can tell you with certainty that Christians are not brainwashed to kill Muslims starting from the age of three.

Comment

• Since 9/11 there have been 89 killed by Muslims in America in 47 attacks
                            Gee... I wonder how many people have been killed by Christians in America since 9/11... I'll bet the number is many, many times higher.
                            So maybe the government and main stream media should be getting the message out there.
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              How many are teaching them to kill Jews and Christians?
                              In the US... probably not many. You keep making these broad sweeping statements implying that all Muslims teach their kids to kill Jews and Christians by the age of three...
                              It ain't true. Just pulling more crap out of your ass.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                In the US... probably not many. You keep making these broad sweeping statements implying that all Muslims teach their kids to kill Jews and Christians by the age of three...
                                It ain't true. Just pulling more crap out of your ass.

Comment

Working...
                                X