So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I said radical Christians don't terrorize and innocent people.
    I wish someone had mentioned that to the Northern Irish.

Comment

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
      They didn't?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

They didn't?

Comment

Your logical fallacies have no effect.
          Thanks for playing, and giving up. Now stop wasting all of our time and just STFU.

Your welcome.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They didn't?
            Well given that radical Christians there spent decades murdering innocent people, you'd have to suppose your statement wasn't actually accurate.

Comment

• He doesn't need facts. All he has to do is say logic fail or logical fallacy and he can dismiss whatever you say.

My daughter had better debating skills when she was 6.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well given that radical Christians there spent decades murdering innocent people, you'd have to suppose your statement wasn't actually accurate.
                sigh. Radical /= violent. Read the thread.

Comment

sigh. Radical /= violent. Read the thread.
                  So basically you're falling back on the No True Scotsman line?

Comment

So basically you're falling back on the No True Scotsman line?
                    There's difference between a Christian and a Scotsman. A Christian is defined as a follower of Christ. A Scotsman is defined as a person of Scottish decent. Saying that no true Scotsman would commit an act of terror is much different from saying that a true Christian would never commit an act of terror.

The real fallacy is saying that Islamic terrorists are not true Muslims, when they clearly are.

Comment

• "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• If true christians never sin, then there is no such thing as a true christian.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          If true christians never sin, then there is no such thing as a true christian.
                          There's a difference between sinning and saying God approves of your sin.

Comment

• I believe the abortion doctors murderers thought god approved

And the crusades. Old and new
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And remember that most Muslims don't believe that terrorism is OK by their GOD.

None of my Muslim friends believe it is OK.
                              Just like none of my Christian friends believe it is OK.

It is exactly the same.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't have time for you rah, because you don't care about logical arguments. I'm only going to say that the Bible does not condone killing innocent people. The Koran does. Also, it's ridiculous to talk about the Crusades because they aren't happening. Was an abortion clinic bombed today? No, but there was yet another Muslim terrorist attack. But there's no point in continuing with you unless you start making logical arguments. Until you agree to do that please stop responding to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X