So how long will Ben last this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    LOL. I keep telling you folks that I'm pretty much an ordinary non-crazy conservative.
    No. You're some kind of strange feminist conservative like that deadbeat grandma, Sarah Palin.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No. You're some kind of strange feminist conservative like that deadbeat grandma, Sarah Palin.
      Still Hawt.

Yes, I'm a feminist because I believe that women are special and they make life worth living.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Still Hawt.

Yes, I'm a feminist because I believe that women are special and they make life worth living.
        So you would kill yourself if there were no women?

Comment

• Still waiting for any substantiation for it. All your conjecture.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• So you would kill yourself if there were no women?
            If there were no women, I'd not be here.

Serious answer - I was brought into the church by a very kind lady and so I have a very different opinion of the Church and of conservativism than you. I don't see it as a conflict with women, but rather, that women were crucial in encouraging me and helping me become a better man.

And she is not the only one who has played a big role in my life for the better.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

If there were no women, I'd not be here.

Serious answer - I was brought into the church by a very kind lady and so I have a very different opinion of the Church and of conservativism than you. I don't see it as a conflict with women, but rather, that women were crucial in encouraging me and helping me become a better man.

And she is not the only one who has played a big role in my life for the better.
              So you don't think men are kind Christians?

Where did you get the idea that I think the church has a conflict with women. There are more women in church than men in almost all Christian churches in America.

Comment

• So you don't think men are kind Christians?
                Not at all. I just don't see women as an adversary in general.

Where did you get the idea that I think the church has a conflict with women. There are more women in church than men in almost all Christian churches in America.
                For you, it's all different things. You have the Church, you have women and you have conservatives. None of them fit together. For me, they all do. I'm conservative because of the Church and I'm with the Church because I'm a conservative. And the women who have played a large role in my life have been conservative and Catholic.

Comment

Not at all. I just don't see women as an adversary in general.
                  Well that's good. Of course, almost all people do not see women as adversaries. So why are you talking about seeing women as adversaries. Did you learn that in church or from some feminists on the internet? I know you haven't taken any Women's Studies, or have you?

Explain to me why you think only women make life worth living.

For you, it's all different things. You have the Church, you have women and you have conservatives. None of them fit together. For me, they all do. I'm conservative because of the Church and I'm with the Church because I'm a conservative. And the women who have played a large role in my life have been conservative and Catholic.
                  You lost me. Yes I think the Church is different from women. Also, being conservative has nothing to do with women. But why do you think I believe the Church has a conflict with women. You aren't being logical. Tell me in a logical way.

Comment

• So why are you talking about seeing women as adversaries. Did you learn that in church or from some feminists on the internet? I know you haven't taken any Women's Studies, or have you?
                    That seems to be your relationship with women in general, which is adversarial, due to your experiences with them.

Explain to me why you think only women make life worth living.
                    In words?

You lost me. Yes I think the Church is different from women.
                    Catholics have the Theotokos, Mary, the Blessed Virgin. So the Church is not 'different', or 'set apart' from women. Women are an integral part of it.

Also, being conservative has nothing to do with women.
                    For me, again, it does. The conservatives that I look up to, many of them are women, and they have encouraged me and made me a better person, a better conservative and a better Catholic over the years.

But why do you think I believe the Church has a conflict with women. You aren't being logical. Tell me in a logical way.
                    You see women as not following the role appointed to them by God, ergo, there is a fundamental conflict between women in American culture and the church, which serves God.

Comment

That seems to be your relationship with women in general, which is adversarial, due to your experiences with them.
                      My experience with them? How do you know about my experiences with women? And why would by experiences with women mean that I have an adversarial relationship with them?
                      In words?
                      Yes. Is that a problem for you?
                      Catholics have the Theotokos, Mary, the Blessed Virgin. So the Church is not 'different', or 'set apart' from women. Women are an integral part of it.
                      Why do you think the Protestant Church is separated from women? That's insane.
                      For me, again, it does. The conservatives that I look up to, many of them are women, and they have encouraged me and made me a better person, a better conservative and a better Catholic over the years.
                      But what does their gender have to do with anything? Good Night! Are women your God?!!
                      You see women as not following the role appointed to them by God, ergo, there is a fundamental conflict between women in American culture and the church, which serves God.
                      First of all, I don't see the Church serving God. I see individual Christians serving God. And it doesn't matter what gender they are. Did Christ not say in Heaven there are neither male or female?

Besides that I have no idea what you are talking about. You have female all tied up in your religion. I've never seen anything so strange. Of course you will say that you don't worship women. You talk crazy dude.

Comment

• Do you even listen to yourself...

Kidland... woman were more happy when they were treated like slaves and had no choices or freedom.
                        Forced to marry people they didn't even know... not allowed to get an education...

Show some facts... oh that's right, there aren't any. Just keep making things up as usual.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I know an Indian (India ) that just finalized an agreement on marriage for his daughter. Here, in America.
                          I can't imagine such.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"Free white person". Well. I guess you've proved your case that by the law of 1790, that Cruz's father would be ineligible.
                            Strawman. You claimed that being born outside the US disqualifies someone from being considered "natural born citizen". You claimed that you wanted to respect the original intent of the phrase. The law in 1790 specifically stated that there were cases which being born outside the US still qualified for "natural born citizen".

Unsurprisingly you adopt the racist portion of the law to "prove" your point, which has nothing to do with what was actually being discussed.

Stupider than the whole 'Glorious Revolution?' and the bedpan nonsense?
                            While there are plenty of other stupid things that have happened in history, it doesn't excuse your stupidity for wanting an inbred family to rule over everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                              Do you even listen to yourself...

Kidland... woman were more happy when they were treated like slaves and had no choices or freedom.
                              Forced to marry people they didn't even know... not allowed to get an education...

Show some facts... oh that's right, there aren't any. Just keep making things up as usual.
                              Women were housewives. Middle class homes are not concentration camps. Try listening to yourself some time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Women were housewives. Middle class homes are not concentration camps. Try listening to yourself some time.
                                I am sure that most (if not all) of the girls studying today (or being successful in their jobs) would be very unhappy if they would have to quit their study (no higher education for women in the 19th centurey) because boyfriend/husband wouldn´t allow it and if they would only be allowed to have a job, if their husband/boyfriend allowed it (and then usually no higher positions, as jobs with important decision making would bve reserved for men) ...
                                and if all of their money would be managed by their husband/boyfriend, who decided whether they would actually be allowed to use some of the money they earned for themselves, or wether all of the money would go into financing his new car (or some other of his interests)
                                (aside from not owning any property in the common household, as all property would belong to the husband by default, also meaning that in case of a divorce she would lose everything, even the property she brought into the marriage (and also the children, who also were seen as belonging to the husband))

And who would have to ask their husband for permission (and maybe some money if they wanted to go and meet their girls clique
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X