No announcement yet.

Palestinian Christians Refuse To Be Pushed Off Their Land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settlement in Israel? This is happening in the West Bank, not Israel.
    And this bull**** is exactly why I'm siding with Bibi and Israel. It is a part of Israel. Until Israel is no longer at war and is recognized by all of their neighbors and is at peace with them - this is a security issue for Israel.

For all this talk of treaties and law by oerdin and ben there is complete disregard for the lehal limits of Israel and the existence of Palestine as per the 1947 treaty.
    Palestine declared war on Israel. And lost.

And squatters? So who lived there before 1947? Where did the Palestinians come from?
    Good question. Perhaps you should be asking that of this lady.

I wonder about the logic to call Palestinians squatters. Are the Blacks of South Africa squatters?
    Compared to the Boer's who were there centuries before. You need to study your South African history.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

What are you talking about?
      The jihadists are enjoying the support and armement of the US. So, by definition, you support the extermination of christians in places like Syria and of muslims in places like Israel.
      The critique against you isn't confused.

Comment

Besides, we have cat stevens turned muslim, snoop dog turning rastafari and Ben turning catholic.
        Not convinced. In all accounts.

Comment

What are you talking about?
          The jihadists are enjoying the support and armement of the US. So, by definition, you support the extermination of christians in places like Syria and of muslims in places like Israel.
          So you're admitting that the Christians in Syria are fearing for their lives, whereas the Christians in Israel are protected? If I wanted the Christians exterminated, then why would I be supporting Israel? Bibi is our friend, not our enemy.

The critique against you isn't confused.
          On one hand we have folks calling me anti-Semitic, and on the other hand we have folks saying that I'm a tool of the Jews. Either you are wrong, you both are wrong, or they are wrong. You both can't be right.

Besides, we have cat stevens turned muslim, snoop dog turning rastafari and Ben turning catholic.

Not convinced. In all accounts.
          Been Catholic now for almost 10 years. What, are you Catholic, Paiktis?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I'm saying that america and you wants christians killed in Syria and Israel kills muslims.
            I'm not a catholic but have friends who are.

Comment

I'm saying that america and you wants christians killed in Syria and Israel kills muslims.
              If I wanted Christians killed, I'd be weakening Israel. Like folks like Imran are calling for here.

I'm not a catholic but have friends who are.
              Honest question - what makes you think you can assess whether someone is or is not Catholic?

Comment

Imran is probably closer to the truth of what's happening because he sees things without the distorting lense of your media but has immiedeate access to information. He's to be trusted to a larger extent.

So you support christians being killed in other places but not in Israel?

honest reply: you seem fake (but I could be wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  (but I could be wrong).
                  No, you really couldn't. Ben is not only the single most hypocritical poster in internet history but also the worst pretend Christian on the planet. He professes to love Jesus yet rejoices at Christians being persecuted and driven from their homes, while declaring that Christians should join the military, the very antithesis of everything Jesus stood for.

Comment

Imran is probably closer to the truth of what's happening because he sees things without the distorting lense of your media but has immiedeate access to information. He's to be trusted to a larger extent.
                    Uh, Imran's the American. If anything, I have access to a broader media than he does.

So you support christians being killed in other places but not in Israel?
                    You first. Christians are being slaughtered in Syria, but not in Israel. If Bibi Netahnyu were the enemy of the Christians, why is this the case?

honest reply: you seem fake (but I could be wrong).
                    I'm not sure why I would even give you the time of day, after you just said, "all Catholics are anti-semites".

It suggests to me that you are enormously ignorant.

Comment

No, you really couldn't. Ben is not only the single most hypocritical poster in internet history but also the worst pretend Christian on the planet. He professes to love Jesus yet rejoices at Christians being persecuted and driven from their homes, while declaring that Christians should join the military, the very antithesis of everything Jesus stood for.
                      Which is why Jesus said *this* to the Centurion.

“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.
                      If Jesus believed that military service were an evil, why would he say that the Centurion had more faith than anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                        Which is why Jesus said *this* to the Centurion.

If Jesus believed that military service were an evil, why would he say that the Centurion had more faith than anybody else?
                        Jesus H Christ you're ****ing stupid.

Comment

I'm saying that anti-semitism is widespread but not that it is total.

But that's not the point.

Would you say that a western woman who turns to Islam is a true muslim? Or that in most cases she's just unable to come to terms with herself in her given society?

Why then are you different than a western woman turned muslim?

Comment

I'm saying that anti-semitism is widespread but not that it is total.
                            The catechism is very clear, and yes, I did actually go to a Seder with the priest who brought me into the Catholic church.

Would you say that a western woman who turns to Islam is a true muslim? Or that in most cases she's just unable to come to turns with herself in her given society?

Why then are you different than a western woman turned muslim?
                            Interesting. So you think that I converted out of dissatisfaction with Canadian society and secularism in general, and looking for more meaning in my life. I won't argue that - I was a secular atheist before I became a Christian and then later a Catholic.

I have believed, for many years that I was a fish out of water with modern society, and I feel that Catholicism offers things that I wasn't getting - a sense of community with like minded people who are skeptical towards modernism.

The point I have to raise is this - Catholicism is a western faith. My family were Catholics, on the German side. I see it more as returning to my roots than a deviation from them - returning to where my family should have been raised in the faith. I am not the only Catholic in my extended family, I have a cousin and her whole family came to Catholicism.

In short I see the society that I live in as the aberration, and the Church as the reality.

Comment

So, if I'm getting this right, your family were catholics but weren't practising nor did they imbued you with the faith.
                              Also I had the erroneous idea that you were english not canadian.
                              Then you were an atheist, then you espouced some form of protestantism and finally settled on catholicism.
                              It's true that it does give you a strong sense of community and that in a way it is rigid.
                              I suppose if that's what you were looking for then ok.

Comment

Although islam offers what you are looking for in a much stronger degree. Would you be opposed to it because it is not western?
                                The sense of community seems to be massive and modern society is not something they cherish for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                                X