Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Games have you completed till now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Games have you completed till now?

HI to all,

I'm so curious to know about the games that you have completed. Here is the list of mine games :

The Kotor Series
    Assasins Creed
    Dead Space
    Mass Effect
    ProStreet (don't shoot me) or Most Wanted

Fracture ,
    Tiger Woods Games,
    Bejeweld,
    Tetris,
    Juiced both of them

Metal Gear Solid 4
    Street Fighter 4
    Uncharted
    Gears of Wars
    Batman asylum

Two Army
    Cross edge
    Lego starwars
    Star wars the apprentice
    Mortal kombat II

What about your list?

Ever? Far far too many to list.

Comment

For us old folks, what's the FIRST game you ever completed?

I'm trying to recall if any that we had on ye olde Atari actually COULD be 'completed'...Just the score rolled and/or it kept getting faster until you inevitably died.

Indiana Jones/lost ark MIGHT have had an end, but I know I never figured that one out...

For me, it was probably Ikari Warriors, or maybe Super Mario Bros. (more likely Ikari Warriors, never a Mario fan) First 2 games we had on the NES. But, might have been something on the AppleIIe as well. Not entirely sure what we purchased first...hmmm...So maybe Karateka on the Apple IIe.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

For me it was Fairlight on the Spectrum I think.

Comment

Might and Magic II, or Civilization; don't recall which I did first.

Actually, Oregon Trail is probably first...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I don't think I ever beat Oregon Trail until fairly recently, maybe a year ago?

I think my first one was SMB3.

I was terrible at SMB1, and never managed to actually beat it when it came out. SMB3 came out and I did very well playing it.

As for the Atari games, I loved solaris, but if you actually managed to beat it on the console, my hat is off to you.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

super mario brothers 2 was my first completion.
              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Colossal Cave.

Comment

I think my first game to completion was also Oregon Trails, I had completely forgot about that game but it was pretty cool back in the day.
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

A difficult question, it could have been super mario bros on the nes, but it could also be various games on the pc like accolades grand prix racing game. Guess i should just go with super mario bros.

As of which games I have completed, wow, thats a pretty big number (and i guess i cant even remember all). But from your list i have only beaten MGS4 which was a solid game.

Comment

Probably that would be Ultima, way back around 1983-84, on a friend's Atari 400. I played some games before that, like Zork, but never finished them.
                      Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

!TREK (on the university mainframe terminal at our high school).
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Ahh, the old star trek command line game. Played that on the PC back in, hmm, 1989? So a long time after it was no longer cutting edge, but it still fascinated me for a few months or so.

Comment

Aww, the spambot revealed itself finally [added advertising in his sig]. I'll leave the thread since it was interesting, banning him removes the spamsig. DrSpike, if you'd rather it be removed I can whisk it away to neverneverland.

Comment

I usually just delete or edit posts. But that may be because I don't have access to do more.

I don't see any adverts in sigs - did you already clean up?

Comment

Working...
                              X