No announcement yet.

Rock Band 2 and GH: World Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm, haven't hit GHWT yet, only RB2. I would guess that you can hit as many notes as possible in that to get more score, but there's no direct correlation. Yes, do the tutorial...

I don't really have trouble with Hard in RB2, though any song (say, Battery [Metallica]) with a lot of back-and-forth essentially free play notes [not a patterned chord set] gives me a ton of trouble still.

The GF on the other hand can barely do hard on a few songs... that's when the lack of rhythm really kills her. A bunch of 16th notes in a row just takes her out.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I can now do almost all songs' guitar bits on Hard, a good number on Expert. The songs I know, I can sing on Expert, but those I don't know I have to go on Hard.

There's about a dozen songs I can do while dualling on vocal and guitar simultaneously on Hard. There is a handful of songs I can dual on Expert (Don't Look Back in Anger and Creep are foremost among them.)
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• I'm still on Easy in drums though.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

• lol... GF is on easy drums also, I can do medium (she can't do the kick pedal with other notes well). Hard drums will be ... a long time.

Comment

• My wife wanted to play last night.

So, I decided to go Bass, and let her have the fun of lead guitar. I could practically sleep through hard bass on a lot of the songs. A couple gave me trouble.

I'm guessing drums would be the same story, perhaps even worse, since I actually played Piano, Drums, and Bass back in my youth. In that order of proficiency. I actually still could play piano and (djembe/taiko) drums, haven't touched a guitar in over 10 years.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Could you play a full drum set (with pedal etc.)? That's the toughest part on drums... the kick pedal along with the regular drumming.

Comment

• I can play quite adeptly on a full pipe organ with a complete set of pedals. In fact, the store (in a mall) I used to take lessons from took to having me do my lessons out in the showroom there towards the end. Full on Phantom of the Opera or Toccata en Fugue on a proper organ tended to get a crowd. I was just happy they let me crank it up on their $10k machines. FUN stuff to play.

Drum pedals were a piece of cake, compared. There was some advance double pedal stuff that I never quite got the hang of, mostly because my younger brother was the standard drummer in the band, I was just a backup for when he was out.

We mostly did charity work. I still have some wierdo presidential award from George Bush Sr. (as I said, in my youth) for some show we did that raised a bunch of money for a hospital.

It broke up when I had to go get a real job to get married. (it's a bit more complicated than that, but that fits accurately)

In fact, my older brother bought his own music store, and employs my younger brother.
                Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; February 10, 2009, 13:38.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                X