Spore Screenshots [Many images warning]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working now yay!
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I have to wait until christmas.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Comment

Just the first couple of missions in Space.

Comment

So you didn't have to turn your planet purple or anything? I had seen it in a text dump and in other places, and was admittedly a little... confused by it.
            It's a CB.
            --
            SteamID: rampant_scumbag

Comment

Yeah, all cities on the planet are owned by me. So yes, had to turn the whole planet purple (though ICBM finished off the last two cities for me).

Comment

Comment

Comment

Now that I'm in space, and starting to get into the open modes of space, I might jump back and start a new planet from cell.

There's lots of things I want to do different, now that I've done my first creature right through.

Comment

Can you do it with my creature Dogg?
                      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Dale, perhaps you could break this thread into separate ones covering the individual stages. 'Tis a bit pic-heavy. Too much to drool over all at once...
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

heh, I was most annoyed with the problems with Apolyton because I was missing this thread

Have you had any difficulty issues in the Space Phase, Dale? I've heard that Phase is pretty difficult by itself, and playing it as a carnivore makes it even harder: the other space-faring races are less friendly and less trusting.
                          It's a CB.
                          --

Comment

I stopped playing that game to start another as adaptable. I heard the rumours of the carni difficulties.

Comment

Fair enough.

Related question: Is it true that every creature you start inhabits the same universe? Is there any option that you can see that wipes the entire universe back to its original, pristine state? I'd get kinda annoyed if every time I started a new creature, I had to deal with the alliances / complexities / etc from my other creatures..
                              It's a CB.
                              --

Comment

Okay I'll put the record straight.

I'm 95% certain this is the case (I've not seen ingame evidence to the contrary).

Every installation sets up its OWN universe. So I have a universe, you have a universe, the guy three doors down has a universe.

Creatures from the Sporepedia are used to inhabit your universe, both Maxis and user uploads. So we all could end up with the same creature in our universe, but if I kill it, then you still have the creature in your univers.

Also, if I kill off 50 planets in the space phase, that does not kill off those planets in YOUR universe.

So the content is common, but the universes are individual to each installation. And that means all creatures you start end up in the same universe.

Comment

Working...
                                X