Society VII: Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
    I think everyone has sent but Spaced, so I am not sure who he is negotiating with....but they don't call him Spaced for nothing!

* Sparrowhawk
    It has to be Theben or someone is lying. Its not me, its not you. It can not be Jonny(unless they make peace this turn.)

You can just make space lose his turn if he takes much longer worst-case.
    “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
      UDWOT!!!!
      Okay someone is lying
      “...This means GCA won 7 battles against our units, had Horsemen retreat from 2 battles against NMs, and lost 0 battles.” --Jon Shafer 1st ISDG

Comment

• Just waiting on one more pm...orders tomorrow for sure whatever happens.
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Hm.

In the future after we get the rules set and delays aren't due to confusion on posts of turns, if someone can't get their orders in after 3 days from a turn, then I'm either only taxing/trading them (so they'll have money), or I'm playing their turn myself. I think this is fair to all the others who manage to get their turns in.

Just for the purposes of moving the game along.

Sorry guys, since I haven't received Spaced's orders we'll have to wait another 2-3 days.

-DC.
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
            Hm.

In the future after we get the rules set and delays aren't due to confusion on posts of turns, if someone can't get their orders in after 3 days from a turn, then I'm either only taxing/trading them (so they'll have money), or I'm playing their turn myself. I think this is fair to all the others who manage to get their turns in.

Just for the purposes of moving the game along.

Sorry guys, since I haven't received Spaced's orders we'll have to wait another 2-3 days.

-DC.
            Maybe you can make some one you trust do the turn instead (EPW)?

Comment

• I propose that we end the game now and declare EPW the winner.
              "

Comment

• I don't see how the GM could play a player's turn after he has seen every other players orders.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Look I'm sorry to hold this up, but it is not a case of MIA, I'm posting every day that I'm still doing negotiations, which are almost complete.

I admit that I should have done the negotiations in DC's last absence though.

But since I now have more time....heh-heh.
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Considering everyone but you has sent orders, the only person you could still be negotiating with is yourself or EPW.
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• But Spaced won't answer his PMs.

Comment

• So now all we have to do is figure out which login is the DL...
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Someone sent in orders for me, it wasn't me though since I'm still waiting for teh cowboy to answer a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
                            2-3 days from when?

Comment

• ...From when I get back from my trip.

Now that I have everyone's orders...
                              I'll see if I can get something up soon.

Fingers crossed.
                              -->Visit CGN!
                              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Society: Turn 8

Code:

Society Cities Tech Army SS Parts Nukes SDI Gold Govt.
                                Theben 39 13 282 0 0 0 1500 1
                                EPW 0 0 0 0 0 0 30 1
                                Sparrowhawk 26 13 182 0 0 0 2870 2
                                Spaced Cowboy 33 12 145 0 0 0 4176 2
                                Jonny 5 10 2 0 0 0 0 1
                                MJW 5 10 16 0 0 0 368 1
                                The Cost of Technology for the new turn:

2 Iron Working 2 golds.

3 Monarchy 5 golds.

4 Architecture 10 golds.

5 Geography 13 golds.

6 Religion 21 golds.

7 Espionage 34 golds.

8 Industrialization 56 golds.

9 Representative Govt 90 golds.

10 Mass Education 146 golds.

11 Nuclear Fission 237 golds.

12 Miniaturization 384 golds.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by DarkCloud; September 5, 2008, 19:02.
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X