FG: Mafia #72 : To the Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Mafia #72 : To the Limit

A walk through the little country town revealed that it was only five minutes from one side of town to the other. But most residents would take over two hours covering that distance as there was always some one to chat to along the way. It was a friendly town. Everyone knew everyone. There were no secrets in this town. Or so we all thought till that fateful day in late Spring. Not all the town were involved, no it was only a small handful. Fatefully locked together in the local bar. It was common for them to be at the bar, what was not so common was to have been locked inside. To this day it is unsure if the guilty did the locking in and the whole event was premeditated or whether some young hoon locked them in as a bit of a lark and then the guilty went stir crazy and began the horrific events that took place. Either way that fateful night in the bar were , EPW the local mechanic a strong and reliable worker, Krill the local fishmonger, usually out all day fishing for the store and selling fish all afternoon before joining the rest at the bar,LordShiva the towns land baron, he owned most of the townsite. Adagio the local hunter, trading in meat and furs, Spaced cowboy had a small problem with some local mushrooms and was never "quite there", Guynemer the towns musician, not always the popular figure he thought he was, Hercules the towns sherrif, not much crime to investigate for this ex top notch detective who retired to this town but took on the reigns of justice once more, Ben Kenobi was a bit of a stranger to the town, he lived in a cave on the outskirts of town but always came to town once a week for supllies and a drink at the bar, Duke o York the town mayor, well liked and respected never been opposed at any election.

So the group found themselves locked in the bar. The staff mysteriously had all gone. There was no way out. What occured that evening was a horrific murder. The likes of which had never occured before in this town.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mafia are informed , first round will be posted after the first kill is PMed to me
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

The morning after the murder, the body of Spaced Cowboy was found. Well to be more precise pieces of his former body were found, he had been dissected into tiny pieces , it was a gruesome murder in deed. Blood was everywhere and yet no obvious clues were found as to his killer. A thourough examination of the site was conducted and in the end the remaining locked in villagers decided obviously one of them was guilty, and they better decide who it was. A vote was called for.

Comment

If Krill had put SC through a fishing net then his body would have ended up in tiny pieces.

Comment

Code:
        Player nameStatus
        EPWAlive
        KrillAlive
        Lord ShivaAlive
        AdagioAlive
        Spaced CowboyIn pieces
        GuynemerAlive
        HerculesAlive
        Ben KenobiAlive
        Duke o YorkAlive

Comment

Yeah, it was me, I admit it, I mean what with the hunter Adagio being there I'm going to be the only one with a sharp implement capable of cutting up a body.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

If teh pieces of his body were so small how do we know it's him?

Maybe Krill can tell us.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I too am leaning towards the fisher or the hunter. I'll choose the hunter, to keep things interesting. Adagio
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

voting
                --------

Krill 2

Adagio 2

Comment

Sounds to me like Krill cut SC into tiny pieces so that he could use it for bait when fishing...
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

3 votes to go will update tomorrow morning my time ..

have you found the fiendish killer or will another die?????

Comment

Adagio for reasons unknown
                      "

Comment

Adagio.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Whoops almost too late. Can't see anything obvious at the moment. Let fate decide. Krill for the tie, the tiny pieces might be a hint.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

your a bastard herc i hate ties...

ok the usual coin toss is coming .

Comment

next eprson to post please choose

HEADS or Tails

please CALL
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X