No announcement yet.

Guitar Hero 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, i've been picking out everyone's gifts since 3 years ago, so i know what everyone is getting.
    this way my siblings get presents that they want. my parents are pretty clueless.
    he picked this out tho, and said he got it because i play DDR all the time. i only played it the one time half drunk, so i'm pretty happy.

yea, that sounds bad. plz do not say that again.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      It's my understanding that every 360 bundled with Forza 2 + Marvel is the new Falcon model.
      Any hard facts on this?
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy

Any hard facts on this?
        Don't know what you're looking for.

All 360s later than lot 734 are Falcon. Lot 734 predated the Forza 2 + Marvel bundle.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I read on Amazon that the bundle was the olde model. They pulled them back, stuffed two games in and pasted big stickers on the sides.

I really don't doubt what you are saying, just..a. want to get the Falcon, b. have to make it easy for the cowgirl since she is about as tech savy as a number 2 pencil.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

For the Marvel + Forza 2 bundle, just make sure it's lot 738 or over.

It says right on the outside of the box.
            Attached Files
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Cool, I was too lazy to look up the link.

I noticed that the team thing is circled, is that important or just the lot number only?

Comment

Team "FDOU" seems to be on all Falcon boxes, but it hasn't been confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                X