X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like the swamp creature in the back is waving

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      Because some people like resolution. An end to the conflict.

Judging from your Bush avatar, I can see why this doesn't appeal to you.
      But the plot is so lame! It's not like the resolution to a real story, it's so bad it's like a merciful end. Plot ain't selling this thing.

Comment

• Can we please focus our attention on the joke I made?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• It wasn't a joke so much as a demonstration of your total ignorance and an insulting comparison of George Bush to Osama bin Laden. Do you really think the former and not the latter is the cause of the conflict in Iraq? If so get help, or better yet play Halo 2.1 and remain useless to society, as if you were in a bunker somewhere. Go rewrite history and feed off of someone else's misery aside from Apolytoners, I suggest getting a pet.

Comment

• WHY DONT YOU GO PLAY YOUR XBOX 1.5 AND PLAY MARATHON 2.! AND YOUR WII 1.115 AND PLAY LIGHTSABRE GAMES WITH JABBA WHILE COOKING IN COOKING MAMA AND LEARNING IN BIG BRAINS ACADEMIE!
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• I tend to focus on PC games and do not play any Wii games at all

Comment

• PC games

Wii games

Wiglaf stealing my opinions

Comment

• Are you so egotistical you think you are the only one who does not play Wii games?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf
                    I tend to focus on PC games and do not play any Wii games at all
                    snob
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• There are no good games for it. Plus the controls suck.

Comment

There are no good games for it. Plus the controls suck.
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• It seems most of your posts involve using that smiley by itself.

Comment

It seems most of your posts involve using that smiley by itself.

I thought y'all were aware I own no console, and only play PC games.

Comment

• Played first mission through and mucked about a bit with MP. Not really blown away with either yet, but it's early days.

Comment

• Wow, no posts in this thread for over an hour.

Second mission was better than the first, though there is some annoying backtracking which makes it not clear where you have to go at times.

Comment

Working...
                                X