No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually I think being employed strengthen the case for WoW subs. Except perhaps for TV (which is worse than WoW in my view) what other entertainment can you spend as much time as you like on for £10 a month?

Keep it clean please.

Comment

• this should come as no surprise I renewed. .

One problem is my human priest can't make any money. But my horde chars are. It seems they might have bumped up the gold rewards to compensate for the higher xp for quests (or else you'd never be able to get money for your mount at 40). My tauren druid is rolling in money. But I can't seem to get above 50 gold with my priest. She started at 45 (most from selling a twink item a couple months ago). It's not looking good to affording a mount. She's 38 right now. I need some money

I also have a dranei warrior on that server. I pushed her up to 40 last night. She got her 100 gold from selling 2 twink items mostly. Between the mount, skill training, upgrading her sword, she had no money for plate. So she can't give any to my priest.

Why is my alliance poor and my horde has lots of money? Yes I know one reason is my druid has 2 gathering professions. But a lot of herbs don't sell at all at the AH, so I don't think he makes that much. The leather sells a bit more consistantly, but not for that much. And it helps I have a 70 on that server. But he hasn't gave my druid any money the past few days. But my druid was just accumulating a lot of money from quests.

So what's a way to make 50 gold or so for a mount at 40 for my alliance toon? I still haven't found any really good ways of making money at this game. Perhaps I'll have her run SM and disenchant everything I can and try to sell them. But I don't think low level disenchants sell for that much. And I haven't enchanting anything myself recently, as I've been trying to save money, so my enchanting has been on hold. Tailoring is my other job.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

I bet you'll be grinding for pots within the month.

Comment

• What is grinding for pots?

I guess it's what it sounds like. Those are for raids. I don't use pots that often in 5 mans. I won't be doing raids. too stressful.

Comment

• That's what you say now.

Comment

• I thought you were gone for the weekend?
              While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

• my mount problems for my priest are solved. Claw of the Shadowmancer dropped for my warrior today. Should sell for over 40g. My warrior has now found 3 awesome weaps. My warrior is a blue finding machine. Even though I don't like warriors much...

I'm just happy I got the cool NE mount for my warrior.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Nice

I keep thinking of coming back

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Classic UI? Wow, din't think there were stil people that used that without any add-ons.

Comment

• Originally posted by vee4473
                      I thought you were gone for the weekend?
                      I guess not.

Comment

• Originally posted by lightblue
                        Classic UI? Wow, din't think there were stil people that used that without any add-ons.
                        I do have a couple enabled in that screen shot. Upper left shows dps. I don't really pay attention to that, it's hard to get accurate dps as it changes fight to fight depending on if I get resists, parries etc. The others are off screen such as map coordinates, reagent helper etc.

I disabled most of them after 2.2 patch as they didn't work and screwed up the game. But I reenabled a couple on a case by case basis if they worked. Mainly map coords. that's the one I can't live without

I've been hesitant to download others as I'm told that is how most keyloggers get on your system, and there are so many to choose from, I can't decide, and I dislike clutter.

Comment

• As long as you download from a core community site you'll be fine.

Comment

• One thing from that screenie I'm wondering about...

Now that you've bought your mount, you might want to -
                            a) empty some of the crap out of your bags.
                            b) buy bigger bags.
                            c) all of the above.
                            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• How hard was getting the rep for the NE mount? That's a space blueberry right?
                              While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

• The bags are showing empty space, not full space. My main backpack is always full on all my chars with potions for buffs, scrolls for buffs etc. Mining pick, other profession items, food...

My bags are really empty there, usually I never have them that empty. I was in between "runs" and had previously emptied my AH and vendor trash items.

And I never spend money on items. I'll wait till my priest is high enough to make bigger bags. As I mentioned, my priest is light on money for her mount. And my blue item hasn't sold yet . I've been trying to push it, but no takers. I lowered the price and put it back on AH.

Comment

Working...
                                X