BG2 help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG2 help please

I went into the temple ruins near Umar Hills, left partway through, to go sell stuff and recuperate, and since then I cant seem to rest or save.

Is this some kind of bug, or do i have to go back and finish the temple ruin thing?
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Maybe:
    Download apps and games for Android. Discover new apps, read the reviews and download the APK. Safe and virus-free.

Comment

i dont think it was any of those, but after quitting and reloading (fortunately the game WAS autosaving when a changed areas) it seems to be ok.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

any suggestions for killing Tarnova? I find that fight pretty hard.

I went back to the slums to try to level up first, and am doing the planar sphere, and got most of the way through. I lost the fight with Tolgerias, but Im going to reload and try prepping more carefully, this time with several breach spells, and buffing more carefully. If that doesnt work, I'll try the fireball route.

Comment

make good use of haste/breach spells when combating him, it's been a while but i remember those two got me through most of the game.
          as i recall tolgerias has a near abundance of spells so try to engage him directly. But i must admit those narrow tubes in the sphere can be pretty annoying

Comment

The cleric spell SILENCE 15" is awesome.
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ah, the master shows up.

Yup, youre right, it was very helpful for the fight with Tolgerias. Ive now finished the sphere.

I'll have to decide whether to go finish some more sidequests (the temple ruins - partly done, Trademeet, and what is it not Windham hill, something like that) or just go on and advance the main plot.

Comment

I like doing all the quests, but at the very least you should do Windspear Hills. Finishing the temple ruins is hardly a bad idea either.

Comment

Ive now finished the temple ruins, and am partly through the Windspear Hills.

Comment

The cleric Spell Protection from Negative Energy is awesome
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

hmm, never used that spell. what does it do (aside from protecting from negative energy- whatever that is). I guess it's good use for undead. Most undead battles weren't too hard for me though.

Comment

I dont seem to have that spell yet, what level is it?

Ive used false dawn on the undead, and of course turn undead.

I find hold undead doesnt seem to work well, at least on the guys in windspear where ive tried using it.

Of course simply having a high level party with good weapons and well buffed helps alot as well.

Comment

Are you talking about Negative Plane Protection? That protects from level drain from necromantic monsters (vampires etc.) ...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

never mind, ive got it, it seems to be level 4

Comment

I finally did reinstall the game, started up a new one. But I got bored and never got out of Irenicus' dungeon. . I loved this game so much, but I just don't have too much desire (or time) to play right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X