Fg: Mafia #57: Back to the Village

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fg: Mafia #57: Back to the Village

This story is from long long time ago, from a place far far away.

A small village lay between two high mountains along the banks of a flowing river.

The village was small but friendly.

The Chief of the Village was Comrade Tassadar, he and his family had long ruled over the village in a friendly yet just way. His main source of wisdom cam from the village witch doctor Skanky Burns, Skanky had learnt his withery from the mouth of his father and his forefathers before him.
    The village relied heavily on its mighty hunters Nikolai and Jonny. They travelled far and wide to catch the wild beasts.
    Fortunalty the town also had the fisherman Tuberski for times when the hunters had been drinking the local distillation from Mrs Tuberski, she was great at mixing the local produce into some highly intoxicating products.
    Sparrowhawk was the Village Chiefs son, he was next in line for the heirship. After Sparrow was the Chiefs cousin, Spaced Cowboy. Spaced was older than Sparrow but would not become chief unless Sparrow first died.
    Whoha and Heresson were the chiefs enforcers, whenever a decision weas made by the chief, they ensured it was carryed out.
    The chiefs long dead wife was the daughter of Rah , he often questioned the decision to give his daughter to the chief, but the gifts from the chief over the years had kept Rah in a very luxurious lifestyle. The villages children were faithfully taught the ways of the village by the great teacher Ben Kenobi and his assistant DukeoYork. All in all it was a wel lbalanced village.

That was till the arrival of some strangers to the village. Adagio his wife Leirosa and their cousin Chaunk. Yes the arrival of the stangers may not be directly related to the tale that follows. But was it coincidence or fate!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Spaced was older than Sparrow but would not become chief unless Sparrow first died.

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

some hidden motive there perhaps .... or just a Red Herring so people blame him for everything !!!

eother way it true, cant have new chief till the old one gone

Comment

The day after the arrival of the newbies to the vilage, the body of Nikolai was found by his fellow hunter Jonny. The chief called a mass meeting of all the villagers and upon investigation it was discovered that Nikolai had been killed by a blunt instrument. A search of the village found a bloodied Oboe on outskirts of town.

The chief called another meeting and revealed that he would seek guidance on who was the evil killer.

Comment

No one has died by such reasons for many moons until these strangers appeared before us. It must have been one of them, Chaunk perhaps. I have said it, it must be so.

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Great, dead early for the second time. Oh, well... Avenge my death fellow villagers!
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Chaunk

Sounds good to me.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Crazy strangers... Chaunk.

Comment

Chaunk's venture to this village was a poor idea indeed.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

The wisest sage, Herr Skanky, tells me that Chaunk is the reason for this crime.
                    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comrade Tassadar
                      Skanky Burns
                      Nikolai Bashed by Oboe
                      Jonny
                      Tuberski
                      Mrs Tuberski
                      Sparrowhawk
                      Spaced Cowboy
                      Whoha
                      Heresson
                      Rah
                      Ben Kenobi
                      DukeoYork
                      Adagio
                      Leirosa
                      Chaunk

Comment

Chaunk is at the end of the player list.

Comment

No sense in bucking the trend, so Chaunk will be gone.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Still need a few more votes to confirm it

7 votes for Chaunk,,, 8 votes to come

Comment

Ah, make it official. Chaunk
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X