No announcement yet.

GO XVII signup thread ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy come, easy go I guess. Tis a shame.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Oh what the heck.

Inne - Basileus Naviwinat
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hey there all

Thanks for the heads up Spaced but I wont be able to join this one as I've got a bit on the plate at the moment.

Will hope to be onboard for the next one though

Comment

I'll probably end the sign ups tomorrow, put up the game thread, and orders will due on Monday.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

24 hour turns?
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

No 24 hour turns,

Orders will be due Mon, Wed, and Fri. just as Joncha had done. This gives folks in different time zones a chance to coordinate.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Oh Well. In again.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I should have been more specific, prebuilds due by Monday.

Comment

I send two nukes to Comrade Tassadar.
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I send two Comrade Tassadars to joncha
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So you're the one who has him!
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I was stockpiling.

On a more serious note, how are we handling defaults for this game, Spaced?
                            Last edited by Skanky Burns; July 13, 2006, 23:00.

Comment

No defaults.

Orders will be in or UDWOT.

Comment

Game thread be here .

Sign-ups (with pre-build and characterselections) will still be accepted until Noon on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X