Clear All

Originally posted by Solver
    Civ4: Warlords XP announced .
    Neat.

Comment

hmmm

I dunno

Civ4xp sounds good...

I'm playing a lot of Empires mod for HL2 that came out March 4th and should be updated a lot in 2006

other than that, I'm not really keeping up to date on what is coming out... I don't know if there is anything on the horizon, but so far, I'm not aware of anything.

I'm sure there will be at least one game that will surprise me this year... maybe Empires mod is it, I dunno.

I hear Turtles Rock Studios is making a game based on the HL2 Source engine... but no title is announced. It might be Team Fortress Source... no word though.

Seems like there is going to be a "slow" period coming up for games. Nothing much is going to be coming out.

sigh

oh well, NHL 2007 comes out in october

hopefully EA won't **** it up
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'll probably get Oblivion if I get a hold of a better computer. CivCity and the Civ4 expansion are on the list of things to get. Maybe NWN2 if I can't get Oblivion. Railroads will have to wait until the price comes down.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          I'll probably get Oblivion if I get a hold of a better computer. CivCity and the Civ4 expansion are on the list of things to get. Maybe NWN2 if I can't get Oblivion.
          I'd get NWN2 in any case. It sounds good so far.

Comment

Yeah...who knows. Maybe I'll just get NWN2 just to get in communities a bit more. I don't really know right now...depends on how busy I am at the time a lot of these come out.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Got: SWAT4: The Stetchkov Syndicate ( Expansion )

Will get: CIV IV Expansion

Sid's new Railroad game
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
              X