Odds:
    Ken Banobi 2:1
    Kit Chuss 5:2
    Zol Ventis 7:2
    Schmoonich 4:1
    Mr. Y 6:1
    Other 15:1

good value mate

50 Poly Credits on Schmoonich thanks, and a side bet of 20 Poly Credits on Ken Banobi Well he does have a few of my Barmaids working for him these days
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• sent.

I'll put a wager on Banobi also, with small bets on Zol Ventis and Mr. Y.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I put all I have on Kit Chuss. After all, he is the Kwisatz Haderach.

Comment

• bahhh humbug
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• babump.

are all the orders in?
            Visit First Cultural Industries
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Unfortunately not.

Comment

• UDWOT
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Update in nine hours.

Comment

• Updating now.

Comment

• It would be totally sweet if you got a few update posts done in the next 22 minutes. Otherwise I'll have to wait until tonight to see the update.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• The Kwisatz Haderach?

Bene Gesserit Order has stood firm and united for thousand years, even before the First Butlerian Jihad. For hundreds and hundreds of generations the order has used its influence to manipulate the bloodlines throughout the universe hoping to produce a supreme being, the Kwisatz Haderach.

According to their calculations, the Kwisatz Haderach will be born out of wedlock between the offspring of former Duke Leto Atreides and one of their members, Reverend Mother Jessica, and heir to the House of Harkonnen, young Schmoonich. It is for that reason that Reverend Ken Banobi, leader of the order, has forbidden Jessica to bear sons to Duke Leto.

Another more moderate but minority faction within the order maintains that neither the precise timing nor the actual parents of the Kwisatz Haderach can ever be determined by means of exact science or the methods used by the order to manipulate the bloodlines. They believe that it is this uncertainty that defines the Kwisatz Haderach, for he is a super being and no method devised by a regular being can ever hope to determine any aspect of the life of the Kwisatz Haderach.

These two teachings have coexisted for thousand of years, but with the estimated time of birth of the Kwisatz Haderach nigh, the brewing conflict escalated.

Reverend Mother Jessica, mother of Kit Chuss, belonging to the moderate faction, out of love for her husband Duke Leto, and believing that she was not endangering the birth of the Kwisatz Haderach, bore son to Duke Leto. That son is Kit Chuss.

Now a wedding with young Schmoonich was out of question and another solution had to be found. But before that, the young Kit had to be tested, for even the staunchest supporters of the ruling orthodoxy could not risk the possibility of ignoring a possible Kwisatz Haderach born contrary to their predictions.

Having done the testing, the orthodox faction determined that he was not the Kwisatz Haderach, but that his son born out of wedlock with the last offspring of the Imperial family, Paddyshah's daughter Princess Irulan may well be.

The moderate faction led by Jessica and her daughter Alia strongly believes that Kit Chuss is the Kwisatz Haderach. What better proof of that do we need than the developments in his latest attack involving a lone carrier cruiser?

Kit Chuss attacks! Mr. Y
                        Kit Chuss: 1FC
                        Mr. Y: no oob

Mr. Y is eliminated and Kit Chuss occupies another 5 bases. Well done Muad'Dib!

Comment

• The Ping

Zol Ventis repeated the ping from last turn in hope of catching young Schmoonich off guard. He nearly made it.

Zol Ventis attacks! Schmoonich
                          Zol Ventis: 1LF, OoB: MLL-FTF close in, whoever is there, to the death
                          Schmoonich: 1LB, OoB: MLL-FTT, close in, spread out

Zol Ventis loses his pinging laser frigate and Schmoonich defends his home bases. But where the rest of his fleet be?

Comment

• I never pingdefend because I deem it silly. This is one of the few times I've seen it work. Maybe I should rethink that, though.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• The Pong

Attacking Zol Ventis!!!!!

Schmoonich attacks! Zol Ventis

Schmoonich: 13LT, 2LD, 13LB, 1FF, 1TF, OoB: MLL-FTT, close in, spread out, to the death, attack anyone there
                              Zol Ventis: 26TB, 16LC, 9TC, OoB: LTT-MLF back off, spread out
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Bloody battle this be.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X