Name the Game: Part 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Office
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I of course was just kidding above.

However, Wordstar (included anagram program and such) might be a possibility
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Interesting clues......i keep thinking of all the games i've played that just didnt feel like a game

Maybe like a simulation or something.......or a kids edutainment title.......tricky

aha - how about The Quill? it was one of the first 'build your own adventure' type programs that came with an intro game?

link with info on the Quill(googled 'quill adventure creator'):

Last edited by child of Thor; December 30, 2005, 04:36.
        'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
          Nope.

Clue 2: This was not a game in the true sense of the word.
          I'll remind you this is Name the Game, not Name the Program that wasn't really a game in the truest sense of the Word.

Comment

• tsk.....so harsh....so soon! ZargonX might win through in the last round, so we can give him the benefit of the doubt no?
            'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

• I'm sure it's a game really, I'm just pulling his leg.

Comment

• I thought you were too
                So have you got a guess? i'm feeling quite pleased with the Quill, although i suspect its not right

Comment

• No, I am a gaming expert, not a pseudo-game expert.

Comment

• shocking! hows the Sims going?

Comment

• To answer that I recommend waiting until Sunday and asking your wife/mother/sister/niece.

Comment

• ah....so you're still in the denial stages i see. It will pass with time, then the truth can come forth

I cant do another guess can i? i was thinking of something like 'Big Birds Adventure' ..........

Comment

• No, you can't.

Big bird's adventure

Comment

• Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Nope, but one of you is on the right track
                              I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Excel ?

Well it had a flight sim in it (sort of) and however much fun spreadsheets can be they don't count as games.

Comment

Working...
                                X