Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're kidding me? Pokemon was right?

Comment

Nope, really not kidding. Say what you will about it, but a franchise that brings in $30 billion shouldn't be ignored
      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Sadly I actually would have guessed it had Harry not beaten me to the punch, that last clue was a dead giveaway.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

OK, enough Pickachu stuff!

Clue 1: The game started off with the player building a ship prior to the Earth being destroyed by a big asteroid.

Comment

Jet-Pac.

Comment

NEIN!

Comment

Die Jet Packe?

Comment

No... Not a German game!

Comment

Snowball ? I know you're on a spaceship i just can't remember why.

Comment

Might it be Reunion?
                      I changed my signature

Comment

Nope, nothing of the sort gentlemen!

Ok, Clue 2: The start of the game was interesting in that you could pick what you brought with you on your trip, but alas, if you picked the wrong star your new home planet might be an inhabitable hell.

Comment

Oregon Trail III: In Space? (Okay, this isn't a real game, but it's a funny idea, isn't it? )
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Your Space Wagon lost a wheel fording the Mississippi Nebula. Lose 1 day.

Comment

Star control 2?
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

i think you mean Star control - we've done the second one already

oh this is for Spaced i was just helping him over that mistake

my guess would have been something like that....sounds a little like an amiga game i vaugely remember. sense of humour in it etc.........Space colonies? something like that?
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X