No announcement yet.

Name the Game: Part 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yep i guess that duke o'york wins the honours. unlucky for CapTVK, probably only a few seconds too late with the full title.

Starting as a young Roman legionnaire in 275BC, your job is to conquer the known world through force or diplomacy, fighting on land and sea. Centurion: Defender of Rome is a turn-based strategy game. You start with one province, Rome, and one legion....

i recently had a go at resurecting my old amiga and used this game to try it out. I think its a good game, it just seems to work with all its different parts, the mini games are fun, and graphicaly i think its very well done

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
      Come on it was obviously a cross post.
      Maybe on hamster-wheel powered dial-up...

Er, new game tomorrow I think.

Comment

• Oh you also get the honors of a new htread and updating the score and games list. Lucky you!
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Indeed! Duke's so lucky
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I bet he wants to pass the win to Cap now.

Comment

• 1) Platform game available on: Amiga, Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Commodore 64, Game Boy, Game Gear, Genesis, NES, SNES, ZX Spectrum (Phew!)

Now who will be fool enough to vote first and have to start the new thread?

Comment

• Now who will be fool enough to vote first and have to start the new thread?
                Not me! So I'll just vote wrong: Spiderman
                I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Can i ask for more clues? I could name a hundred for that first clue

Comment

• I guess we're not getting any more clues?
                    I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• 2) The prevailing colour was purple.

Comment

Working...
                      X