Name the Game: Part 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperspeed?
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Lightspeed
      I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• Nope, but still......another rhyme tomorrow.
        Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Damn, what a tease.

Comment

• Ok 2nd part, let´s see who gets it.

This game got wide renown
            And it will take you deep down
            With plenty of secret buttons and traps
            Be sure to prepare some maps...

So, what game am I?
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

• Dungeon Master?
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Gauntlet

Comment

• Spaced Cowboy takes the game, it was indeed Dungeon Master by FTL (Faster Than Light'

Comment

• That game was awesome, but before the internets.

Hence I kept getting stuck, and not being able to proceed sucked.

I got myself unstuck a few times, but after a while the "puzzles" were just a bit too much.

Comment

• Okay new one:

Very early c64 game.

Comment

• Space Raiders.

Comment

• Decathlon?

Comment

• Looks back....okay that's about 1/2 of the guessers.

1. Very early c64 game.
                            2. Very long c64 name.

Comment

• 1. Very early c64 game.
                              2. Very long c64 name.
                              3. A racing game.

Comment

• Chequered Flag.

Comment

Working...
                                X