No announcement yet.

Name the Game: Part 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clue 3: The game featured a Tokamak reactor and some of the most boring gameplay ever. The name of this game would bring the developer pox for years to come.

Comment

Nope, not Star Control

Comment

Utopia.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
          Clue 3: The game featured a Tokamak reactor and some of the most boring gameplay ever. The name of this game would bring the developer pox for years to come.
          sounds cool! - er Moo3 is too recent a title isnt it?
          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Going with Outpost 2 (although this one really sucked Monkey Balz). I can't believe that I paid for this one.
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Utopia was a good guess, I loved that game, but sadly I lost the CD.

Oooh, Spaced, you're SO close!

Clue 4: Unlike its sequel this game was one of the most overhyped games ever released by Sierra Games.

Comment

Outpost ... ?
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Outpost ... ?
                  Yes, unfortunately Space, Snoopy369 has guessed the correct release in the series. Your turn Snoopy.

Comment

I bought the original Outpost, which was interesting for someone really interested in space. Though, it too sucked Monkey Ballz. I did, however, enjoy the rendition of Gustav Holst - Mars which could be heard of the CD was put in a CD Player.

Comment

I guess i've been swooped enough in Hangman (and in the previous game of this, as i'd have gotten Pokemon) to not feel too bad.

Must think of a game now ...

Comment

Okay. Here goes

Multiple platforms, late 80s.

Comment

Manic Miner 2049er?
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                            I bought the original Outpost, which was interesting for someone really interested in space. Though, it too sucked Monkey Ballz. I did, however, enjoy the rendition of Gustav Holst - Mars which could be heard of the CD was put in a CD Player.
                            I had both of them and let me tell you that 2 was even worse than 1, although I don't remember 1 being all that bad. After all I was suckered into buying 2.

I should get at least a half point for that one.
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Nice swoop.

Comment

i dont know if our system can handle decimal places? I could give you an honory (to Spaced - so close, but so far.) instead?

outpost link at moby:
                                In the first part of the 21st century, scientists discovered a huge asteroid named Vulcan's Hammer headed straight for Earth. A single corporation decided the only way for survival was to colonize other worlds. One ship was launched and as it sat in...
                                Last edited by child of Thor; December 20, 2005, 16:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X