No announcement yet.

Got Black and White 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgotten in a few weeks? A true Sunday gamer's game.

Comment

He was implying not to laugh at him, because he did not pay. It was obvious.

Comment

Or ambiguous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

I am still "buying" the second game

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Who would ever buy such a game anyway?

Jaguar.

I see subtlety is not one of Spike's strong suits.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Cly not.

Comment

I didn't see the "buying" statement.

The second was ambiguous.

Comment

Build 7 FOUNDATIONS.

Just plop down seven more villa foundations.

Ninny.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Try to put the fountains in between the buildings so that the inhabitants have a nice view when they leave their houses.

Comment

I told PeterM to wait for VR before he makes B&W3.
                    be free

Comment

Thanks
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

B&W2 has lost a lot of what made the first one good. They fixed a lot of things, including a lot of things that weren't broken. I'll explain further in a little while, but I'm gonna keep playing for now.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

The game has lost a lot of what made the original game sort of good ... and yet you're still playing

Madden ... at least we expected that game to be horridly screwed up
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

It's fixed a lot of what screwed up the first game, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                              Build 7 FOUNDATIONS.

Just plop down seven more villa foundations.

Ninny.
                              I know

The last thing I did last night was taking over two towns the bloody way and two towns the peacefull way... still haven't decided if I'll be good or evil
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This game is way too easy and confusing. A couple days ago I finished the game, but was only attacked very few times during that game, but only once I couldn't handle the attacks because the enemy had immortal soldiers (neither fire, lightening or the creature could kill them... I threw like 20 fireballs and 10 lightenings at them while they kept getting beat up by the creature, but they just didn't die... had to reload to avoid this bug)... the other attacks were easy (a simple fireball and the enemies was gone)
                                I was almost not attacked on the last 2 islands. Also the creature on the last island was way too easy, once my almost dead cow was under fire by some enemy arrows as the enemy ape (with full health) attacked it and beat the sh*t out of my cow, but still my cow managed to win the fight (he only hit the ape a few times, after have taken quite a beating)

As I finally won the game it just "restarted". I went back to the first non-toturial island and it started just like first time I got to it (the same intro) and it's the same missions. The only difference was that I still have the buildings/upgrades I had after I finished the the game
                                The enemy wasn't any harder though... to be hornest it felt like it was much easier to win this time (because of all the buildings I can build this time), while the enemy attacked even fewer times
                                Is it ment to be harder this time around
                                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X