No announcement yet.

Got Black and White 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't doubt that there are bugs and stuff. However, the game works fine for me.

I'm in the midst of a fun little quest. A delusional father thinks that his daughter was impregnated in an immaculate conception and demands a dowry.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Sn00py
      Adagio, I never came across a map where I have to build a few fountains.. There are fountains in the game, but you should not have access to it until I think Map 3..

I just saved the people from the Aztec attack, and now I just got to the island where I have to build a new city. The first mission was to make a few people farmers and foresters, then I build a few of the houses where the people live... that's all the missions I've done until now. In the upper left corner it tells me to build 7 fountains*

*IIRC, I'm not near the game right now, so I can't check...

The build menu IS in the button bottom-left and that is where you will find your fountain.
      How do you open it? With the middle mouse button? Left clicking does nothing, and right clicking moves the view to the store house

You sure your middle mouse button is working (in other apps)? Is it a scroll button?
      Works fine in all other apps (I use it as maximize in windpws)
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Check to make sure you have clicked on all the other scrolls. One of the scrolls may let you use the toolbar (the button bottom left).

Btw, the main building in the city (the one with the statues on it), in the middle should be a rotating building, click and drag it out, that is another way of building stuff.
        be free

Comment

Check to make sure you have clicked on all the other scrolls. One of the scrolls may let you use the toolbar (the button bottom left)
          I've only been able to find very few scrolls, but half of them can't be activated

Btw, the main building in the city (the one with the statues on it), in the middle should be a rotating building, click and drag it out, that is another way of building stuff.
          That's the only way I can build for now

Comment

I guess I was a bit too sleepy last night as I tried it... it wasn't fountains I was supposed to build, but foundations

Comment

What's the matter ADG - lost your manual?

Comment

Yeah... ehmm.... my cat... ehmmm... ate it, yeah that's right, my cat ate it

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Who would ever buy such a game anyway?

Comment

A friend of mine just....got it today. I'm installing it as we speak.
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

If your friend got it, how come it's you who's installing it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                          Who would ever buy such a game anyway?
                          Jaguar.

Comment

No, Jag didn't pay for his either.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                              Don't laugh at me, good sir Spike.
                              Not according to this post.

Comment

I've been playing it a bit today. Nothing great about it, nothing really horrible either. "meh" is the word I would use to describe it.
                                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X