No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well my Mes has a VERY nice arse. VERY.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• /me nods

Never mind the ele clothing. I'm never going back to creating male characters
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
        my freind hates capes because he likes to see his characters asses

JM
        I'm one of those people

My elementalist, if you look at her from the right angle, you can see her 'undergarments'
        Attached Files
        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus

I'm one of those people

My elementalist, if you look at her from the right angle, you can see her 'undergarments'
          My Monk, if you look at her AT ALL, you can see her undergarments (all of them). Something to do with her being naked except for tatoos and requisite white undergaments.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• You are perverts.

And not even smart ones.

What you see is not her underwear. Her real underwear is white, or more precise, very light blue. In the picture above, she's wearing short pants, and what's around it, is not a skirt, but some kind of veil, which will become much more obvious in later versions of the clothings. There these veils are, in most versions, completely transparent and you can see her pants at your leisure without even having to take a glimpse "under".

Of course they look bloody sexy in their real underwear (i.e. stripped), especially when they dance.

Yep, I am also a pervert.

Comment

• Oh and btw, I hate capes with passion, not for perverse reasons, but because it looks idiotic, when the wand, that I am usually wielding, is protruding through it. As Jamski said, teh clipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                You are perverts.

And not even smart ones.
                Yep, I am also a pervert.
                Hey, talk to the other guy ... I gave the direct line I don't have a pic posted, on the other hand ...

Of course, you all could go vote in the eventis.ws babe thread debate (where one of the babes in the babe thread is Tifa Lockhart ... )
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• eventis.ws? Is that this ominous "L'Event" I see some of you talking about at times?

Comment

• Yes. Come and see it for yourself. And vote for Tifa Lockhart in the babe threads
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus

I'm one of those people

Try taking her armour off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Try taking her armour off.
                        that'd be vulgar of me!

OTOH I saw a female necro wearing bonelace armour - it was rather nice
                        Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Female Necros are yummy.
                          Attached Files
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Tell me about it. Here's a picture of mine arching her back...
                            Attached Files
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Guild Wars babe thread.

Comment

• Clearly I need to post a picture of my mesmer:

15k Enchanter's dyed silver/black mix with black/green boots.
                                Attached Files
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X