No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i'll give GW another go today. I'm basically playing it once a week, on mondays ... but every time I play, I end up getting frustrated and quitting, mostly due to HORRIBLY incompetent PUGs

I'll always jump on for a few though if anyone ever needs help. My MO/E is in FoW/UW so i'm fairly useful for helping people (It's actually a Mo/Me temporarily, just to get Me skills)
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yeah that spot looks impressive but once you get into it, it's not so bad.

My own piece of action
      Attached Files
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barinthus

Code:
        [B]
        Player		| Character           	Class 	Server [/B]

Kassiopeia	| Antti Thesis   	Mo/Me	Europe
        		| Artesia Nwell 	E/?  
        		| Piippolan Vaari 	W/Mo   
        		| Hammu Numbermancer 	N/R
        Jamski		| Jamskianna Mu 	W/R
        Asher		| Killian Dao 		N/E
        DrSpike		| Alf the Axe 		W/Mo
        		| Yue Ying Tang		?/?
        		| Man Tuo Luo		?/?
        		| Ellie the Mentalis	?/?
        snoopy369	| Magrat Garlick 	Mo/E	America
        		| Angua von Uberwald 	R/N
        	 	| Cpl Carrot 		W/Mo
        UnOrthOdOx	| Nemo Mairidh 		W/E
        		| Ulwis Devri 		Mo/N
        		| Dyllis Eire 		R/Me
        Jon Miller	| Tarna Lithith 	Me/N
        dudemanjack	| Arcane Arrum 		N/Me
        Snotty		| Sierra Oscar		W/N	Europe
        		| Sun Hil		Mo/E
        Barinthus	| Sarak Layghlin 	R/Me	America
        		| Saia Kutiya		E/?
        		| Okja Zutaagon 	N/Mo
        		| Landar Kai		Mo/W
        SirOsis		| Jinde Seraklon 	R/Me
        Ellestar	| Ellestar The Dark	?/?
        		| Ellestar Elflord	?/?
        SirRalph	| Mytilma Elrad		E/Me	Europe
        		| Harovan Elrad		R/N
        		| Azathal Elrad		Mo/W
        		| Ruil Elrad		Me/N
        Skanky Burns	| Rebecca Nightflame	N/E	Europe
        Spiffor		| Kizuno Suhifu		Mo/?	Europe
        Now that I have unlocked everything my builds are W/E E/Me and N/Me on the 3 characters above respectively.

Comment

• Artesia Nwell at level one has been deleted, that slot is for my PvP char now, whose name varies.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
            I think i'll give GW another go today. I'm basically playing it once a week, on mondays ... but every time I play, I end up getting frustrated and quitting, mostly due to HORRIBLY incompetent PUGs
            Come to French servers then

I've just done Galrath today with a fairly competent PUG. One dumbass charged headstrong, which caused one death for the whole group. And then we won. In a mission as difficult as Galrath, it's very good result IMO
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Barinthus: I'm a Mo/Me. But I never use the Me part.
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

• I find that there are too many French people on the French servers.

Comment

• And they even talk in French.

And eat cheese!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                    It's mainly PvP and GvG for me now. Broke into the top 10 guilds on ladder yesterday, woohoo.
                    Nooooo, we dropped to 11 overnight.

Some thread participants *cough* Jam *cough* will note we (XLI) are playing for Europe and are the 3rd highest Euro guild.

Comment

• Following Jamskis excellent minimap , I kylled Rotscale today too, with my ele. I hadn't seen him yet, as I didn't make the trip from Fisherman's Haven to the Temple - with two of my characters I got into the temple from the north.

It's a fun trip, but Rotscale is NEVER level 30. I give it level 20 at the most.

Comment

• bah, yet more reasons convincing me i'm just stressing myself out and wasting my time on this

More PUGs, more incompetence ... a monk who doesn't bother to heal properly when I'M TANKING PROPERLY and taking ALL of the damage, yet she heals tiny bits of damage to others first ...

A Ne/Mo who tanks, admits it, admits it's dumb, and still DOES it ...

an ELE who i tell to stay back during the Gates of Kyrta mission so I and the other Ws can draw the huge group of hellhounds etc. back for a nice AoEfest, then he doesn't bother to AoE until long after i'm dead ... (and one of the warriors doesn't use her brain and pull back, of course)

an a W/Mo (same as the above) who, when she's the only surving char, and has an easy way around the hill so to avoid the mob group and heal us, instead RUSHES four skeleton rangers (by herself!) ...

Sigh ...

Comment

• Why don't you create a friggin Apolyton guild already? Sir Ralph, Jam and Kassi are easily as frustrated as you are by the others' incompetence.

Comment

• I don't play much anymore anyway, and I'm in the US

Comment

• International district = the r0x0rz

Comment

• I think we tend to play at different times and in different areas, as well

Comment

Working...
                                X