• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Shes in her night clothes, great!

I think we have a winner
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• My necro has 8k tattoo armour only.........which isn't much.

Comment

• Picture
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Jamski you mentioned her backside - I want a picture
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• double posting - stupid work computer
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                Guild Wars babe thread.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                  Guild Wars babe thread.
                  Fixed for truth.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Just played through all main missions of the Maguuma jungle with a good group. It was a walk in the park, and a great pleasure

There was a guy (a warrior no less) who knew the missions and who guided us well. There was a competent monk (me). There was a good balance between warriors and Eles, and the warriors understood that their role was to tank.

Most pleasant group ever
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                      Just played through all main missions of the Maguuma jungle with a good group. It was a walk in the park, and a great pleasure

There was a guy (a warrior no less) who knew the missions and who guided us well. There was a competent monk (me). There was a good balance between warriors and Eles, and the warriors understood that their role was to tank.

Most pleasant group ever
                      This is pretty much where I stopped because it seems like at this point the Henchies start becomming virtually useless vice just ineffective.

I need to get back into the game and find a good group, not always an easy task.
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• The henchies become useful again once Lina (Protector Hench) is available.
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                          The henchies become useful again once Lina (Protector Hench) is available.
                          Where do you get that henchie?
                          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• First town in the desert (which is where you go after the jungle)

Comment

• Lina
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                                First town in the desert (which is where you go after the jungle)
                                Thanks I didn't know where Lina is. (Im stuck at about level 15 and need to get back into the game one of these days )

Comment

Working...
                                X